Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
This is for clarification:

According to the translation for Episode 16, 1 of the 10 core medals was destroyed, of which the 9 remaining core medals yielded the desire to be complete which gave birth to the Greeeds...

OOOs came about by taking core medals from each Greeed to combat them then seal them off...

Also, Mezool and probably the rest of the Greeeds could not do a resurrection by a part when they only have one core medal because they've taken a human form.

:thumbs:

EDIT:

I don't know if the medal count below before Mezool and Gamel were disposed was posted.
[hide]
picture5thw.png

[/hide]

DX Birth Driver Review

Last edited:
Banned
Yeah, thats how i took it.

Back when they had all 10, they where in Balance so they didn't want anything.
But, somehow, the 10th medal in each set was destroyed, resulting in a Imbalance, driving them to have desire's to fill that gap with anything.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Also, Gamel does not have all of his core medals, which might have added to his instability.

picture6xd.png

This is for clarification:

According to the translation for Episode 16, 1 of the 10 core medals was destroyed, of which the 9 remaining core medals yielded the desire to be complete which gave birth to the Greeeds...

OOOs came about by taking core medals from each Greeed to combat them then seal them off...

Also, Mezool and probably the rest of the Greeeds could not do a resurrection by a part when they only have one core medal because they've taken a human form.
Has nothing to do with the human forms Mezool said something is different about Ankh. We don't know what yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.