Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
I wonder how long we will be getting SIC figures with DCD belt lol ... :)
It'd be quite fun to have a DCD belt for every single release from now on to be honest. I'll definitely like that. =)

Sweet! Gouram can function alone! It's gonna burn my wallet to get Kuuga AND CycloneJoker W, but bleh. Gotta get them. :buttrock: Kuuga's box design looks quite nice too! I definitely like it more than IXA and Dark Kiva, most of the Showa Riders, and Decade's box design for me stands at the top.

It'd be quite fun to have a DCD belt for every single release from now on to be honest. I'll definitely like that. =)

Sweet! Gouram can function alone! It's gonna burn my wallet to get Kuuga AND CycloneJoker W, but bleh. Gotta get them. :buttrock: Kuuga's box design looks quite nice too! I definitely like it more than IXA and Dark Kiva, most of the Showa Riders, and Decade's box design for me stands at the top.

for the next decade or so then eh ? :laugh::buttrock: Its just a dinky little thing that does not really affect the design at all so I wouldn't mind :p

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Another DCD Kuuga review:

5e35ff8es.jpg
cd624a3as.jpg
f5d75863s.jpg
00dd78ce.jpg

when the displayed together the new kuuga looks better :thumbs: because all kenji Ando's creation they fit each other very well.

Lurker
Yeah, the new Kuuga fits very well with the rest of the Heisei Riders. By the way, is the belt part of Kuuga and the knee joint thing the chogokin parts of the figure? I like to guess and see what parts are chogokin so excuse me for wondering all the time. :D I was quite pleased when the spikes on Doras were made of chogokin.

for the next decade or so then eh ? :laugh::buttrock: Its just a dinky little thing that does not really affect the design at all so I wouldn't mind :p
It's more of a fun value thing for me :p It's like "I have 10 decade belts!!"

Which decades do we have so far ?..

Kabuto decade
kuuga decade
??Others ?...
I wonder if W will have one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.