Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Wow! Kazari got his core medals back...

So, the Greeeds can make yummies without a host...

Birth.. Phoenix medal(?)

Last edited:
It's so easy when you're evil
Oh crap, the Greeed trio of mischief is getting stronger...and is that one of Ankh's cores in Maki's lab?

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
Doesn't seem to physically be in the lab but that was definitely the kujaku (peacock) medal on the screen; along with Birth's blueprints.

edit: cool 3d android phone in commercial

It's so easy when you're evil
Ooo, Ankh might be getting one his Core Medals back in the next episode...seems Kougami was hiding it all along :eyebrow:

Peacock medal?! It's been there all along! Ankh-rage!

It'll be the angriest "Tch." the world has ever seen :laugh:

私の占いは当たる
It seems to be long to wait, as when time flies, it's very fast.

That's true, the series will be over before we know it. :sweat:

Ooo, Ankh might be getting one his Core Medals back in the next episode...seems Kougami was hiding it all along :eyebrow:

That would be pretty sweet, maybe the creature effect would expand up Ryosuke's arm?

This episode felt short though...

I like how Ankh got to fight this episode I want to see more of that and it looks like he'll go on the hunt next episode for the medal. He'll be crazy.

Why were the Piranha yummy back? Don't reuse suit's OOO you're not Den-O, garfield said so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
There was a bit of disappointment in this episode, I knew somehow Eiji will lose the Yellow medals, but didn't expect the lame Triple Scanning Charge, was hoping for something better. Anyway, the Kujaku Medal at the end made it up.

Ep 15: WTF?! All head medals used?! TaToBa, GataTora--, La----, and SaGohZo (can't see the two forms of kuwagata and lion), this is gonna be a hell of an episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.