Nice post!!
Well, yeah, pretty much. People's entire lives were worthless because of Nagi.

Wow, nihilistic. Really, their lives were worthless? I never would've interpreted the ending that way. Do you think that maybe you just really dislike Nagi? That's the only way I can see someone coming to your conclusion.

Though I might just be odd cause I see nothing in Garo that's really depressing and apparently everyone else does.

I wouldn't consider Garo depressing at all. Get beyond the gothic atmosphere and it's pretty much just a Rider show where there's some conflict but nothing turns out too badly for any named character.

Now that I realize it, Ultimate Force Zero is basically : Setsuna F. Seiei(Zero), Tieria Erde(Jean-Bot), Heero Yuy(Mirror Knight) and Domon Kasshu(Glenfire).
Looks like Gundam pilots has now been upgraded to gigantic powerful beings. Really hope there's a fanart about this

From 4chan:

1289491029175.png

Eye See You
Well, yeah, pretty much. People's entire lives were worthless because of Nagi. I mean, it's good writing, yeah, but it was a bit of a downer. Though I might just be odd cause I see nothing in Garo that's really depressing and apparently everyone else does.

The ugliest woman in the history of Tokusatsu.

Altair
Nexus was my first purely Japanese toku and it will forever hold a place in my heart, right next to the scorn I feel for it's demise.