Eye See You
Hong Kong has always been pretty fast for me. Usually, 1 week and sometimes even less. Most likely your item was shipped via the cheapest method. Any parcel shipping from China via the cheapest method will be damn slow.

I think that might be the problem. But even when I've gotten stuff from Japan via the cheapest method it's gotten here faster. It just always seems to be HK that fucks me the most. I'll have to stick to faster methods from now on.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I know what you mean I ordered something I think a month ago now from Hong kong and still haven't gotten it yet.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I don't know man every time I go on Ebay theres always a couple people from hong kong offering dirt cheap prices on stuff with free shipping I don't know how they do it. Are they stealing from the factories? maybe.

pictures of fish
Oregon here; It usually takes up to 10 days at most (6 at least), not including sundays (as nothing ships on sundays), as the shipping always says for whenever I order something. Unless I do UPS or FedEx, then it takes a day, or two at most.

And I usually just order DS, GBA or PSP games off Play-Asia or GameBaz (I hate the second one though, I only use it for some really rare GBA stuff). I've used eBay for toys every time so far (mostly Digimon V-Pets).

EDIT: Wait, there was that time I ordered Megaman Star Force Pegasus from YesAsia and it took years. I had ordered Leo from Play-Asia at that point anyway, so it didn't matter, and I had gotten an english Dragon from GameStop...

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Buying from HK takes like about 2 week for me and the lastest thing I got from HK was an custom part of the DS that had the imag of Kamen Rider W character

闇 戦士
I buy alot of my Figuarts from HK Figure-House is the shop and it takes forever!>8(

I don't know man every time I go on Ebay theres always a couple people from hong kong offering dirt cheap prices on stuff with free shipping I don't know how they do it. Are they stealing from the factories? maybe.

Prices for toys in HK depends on supply and demand. So if an item is overstocked and there isn't much of a demand for it, prices can drop pretty low.

I've seen things like S.I.C. Den-O Gun Form/Ryuutaros & Rod From/Axe Form twin packs for less than $25USD while I was there. :buttrock: