How long does amiami take for sal shipping to US?

CycloneExtreme533

Time for the countdown.
For those who are in the US who used amiami before and used sal how long did it take to get to you? I used ems exclusively with them so far but this is the first time I am thinking about sal this time cause of the price of the item.
 
I'm in Louisiana and I have used amiami's sal for about 8 shippments and they all seemed to take exactly 10 days to reach me.
 
Aha! You opened up a thread for this? hehehe ;) SAL takes about 2 business weeks if it came from Japan... up to 4 weeks if it got delayed. If you can afford EMS, just use that especially if the sites have promos for shipping... :laugh:
 
Aha! You opened up a thread for this? hehehe ;) SAL takes about 2 business weeks if it came from Japan... up to 4 weeks if it got delayed. If you can afford EMS, just use that especially if the sites have promos for shipping... :laugh:

Yep used ems because of the 50% off thanks.
 
It usually takes about 7-8 buisness days for me from AmiAmi in SAL, which still supprises me cause it usually takes about two weeks from HLJ.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top