Status
Not open for further replies.
Those stats don't take into account the usage of weapons or special skills. So riders who use weapons always end up looking weaker than the melee oriented forms.

Of course, Xtreme has two advantages over FangJoker: Immediate access to the Gaia Library through the Crystal Server (which basically gives the the Dopant's info and weakness on a silver platter) and the Prism Bicker, which allows them access to two four-memory Maximum Drives. For all of Fang's power it's still only one memory.

Extreme performed better than Fang in purely physical terms though, like punches, sometimes with colored energy, but never really identified as special attacks, which broke through Weather's defenses easier than Fang/Joker's attacks did.

I guess there's the possibility that the light sometimes shown alongside Extreme's physical attacks mean that it's operating above the base level shown by its stats, but that just makes the stats worthless and obviously not really something the writers care about.

I wonder how strong CycloneAccel Extreme would've been? It would probably also be faster then CycloneJoker Extreme, considering how Accel involves speed. But, like the question of how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
I wonder how strong CycloneAccel Extreme would've been? It would probably also be faster then CycloneJoker Extreme, considering how Accel involves speed. But, like the question of how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know.

CycloneAccelXtreme is Kamen Rider Italy. That's how strong he is.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
424r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.