Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Can't say that ain't super weird- oh, that might probably work I guess. Still, would had been better if FangJoker was the final form. >_>

HEROW
I honestly don't care about those technicalities. No matter the first or the latter, they are both working "together as a single being." That's Double's thing alright. So it's fine with me, beside, the final form ended up sucking from what I'd seen although I try to avoid them spoilers(and I do 99% of the times).

Well you should, considering you want them working "together as a single being", since as Tokuboy said, the Double Extreme requiring both Shotaro and Philip's bodies is the epitome of what "together as a single being" means, and CJ & FJ are just fractions of the "together as a single being" concept.

Kuuguitar
As with everything, my stance is still "wait and see". I love how the show seems to have taken on a darker turn with Isaka/Weather around.

Cool, my 400th post.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Shroud turning into a villain isn't far fetched, it's actually called "plot-twist" if it ever happens, though it is fairly regular in mystery type genres. Often, the masterminds are those whom you least expect.

Oh~, I see.

Eye See You
Ep 26 -

A very very deep episode. Also throwing Akiko on the not annoying anymore list. Whats cool is how part 1 of this arc was pure comedy yet part 2 was soooo deep. I loved it. The Frog deivice seems kinda useless though and the ep looses some points for no FangJoker. Wakana trashing W's base was neat too, had a PR finale vibe to it.

Next episode is going to kick ass with W Dopant and Ryu finally meeting.

I just realized that the Weather Dopant is Cronicle Asher from Victory Gundam. Also, my wife pointed out that he sounded exactly like "that shark guy from Naruto" (Kisame).

Lurker
I just realized that the Weather Dopant is Cronicle Asher from Victory Gundam. Also, my wife pointed out that he sounded exactly like "that shark guy from Naruto" (Kisame).

Thats because he does voice him in the Japanese version.

二番目の翻訳者
Wow, he also dubs for James Marsters in the X-Men movies, Christian Bale in the Batman and Terminator movies, and Ben Stiller in Night at the Museum. That's quite a set of images!

レイモン (雷蒙)
First time Ryu got depress and cried in tears for losing to Weather Dopant & can't revenge for his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.