On Febuary 9th (Japan time), a user on ameblo made a post that she was an extra in the New Den-o movie.

http://ameblo.jp/tokusatsu-news/image-10454851299-10407766495.html

As of Feb 10th, that post was removed by her and she made another post saying that she was depressed because she made a big mistake and caused some trouble for 'some' company (toei).

http://ameblo.jp/takahashi-rie1118/ (2nd one down)

So yeah, that pretty much confirms that scan of the movie. In her deleted post, she even said that Takeru was there, so obviously the cast listing was also true. She also said that the movie will be in theaters during golden week.

Kamen Rider W - Fang Joker!
MERGED INTO ALREADY EXISTING THREAD IN THE RUMORS SECTION

On January 25, 2010, a user of Futaba Channel posted a photo of a movie release pamphlet for June 2010 which included a fifth film for Kamen Rider Den-O tentatively titled Owari Kamen Rider Den-O The Movie Last Stop: The Climax is Eternal (??? ????????? ??? ??????????? Gekij?ban Owari Kamen Raid? Den'? Sh?chakuten Kuraimakkusu yo Eien ni?). According to the uploaded image, the film will feature the return of Takeru Satoh (Ryotaro Nogami) to the cast, as well as feature Dori Sakurada (Kotaro Nogami), Yuichi Nakamura (Yuto Sakurai), and veteran actor Yasufumi Terawaki (?? ?? Terawaki Yasufumi?) who appears in a yet unnamed role. Osamu Kaneda will be the film's director. Also mentioned is a short film titled Imagin Anime: Bye-Bye! Momotaros (?????????????????? Imajin Anime Baibai! Momotarosu?). The validity of the photograph taken by a NTT docomo phone on January 25, 2010, is currently not known. The film listing is alongside that of Real Onigokko 2, which was recently announced for a June 2010 release as well.

Found that piece of information on Wiki. Yeah, I know wiki isn't reliable at all, but are there any rumors about this Fifth Den-O movie? It's not like it's a surprise, Den-O got three more movies after the series ended. I love Den-O and all, but seriously. Is this really going to be the 'Last Stop'? Talk it up Henshin Justice.

(The only good thing that would happen from this movie is if Yuriko came back as Hana. Just saying. Hahaha)
________
JustWhatUneed

Last edited:
One thing I want to see with a new Den-O movie, is a story that focus only on the distant future.
They kept talking about the future in the show, as well as in the Saraba movie. Yet we have seen very very little of the future itself.

I know it would cost a lot of money to make film-sets etc. But imagine how cool it be to have a Den-O movie set in a futuristic, technological world, with all the gadgets and high-tech villains/Riders you could wish for.

Heck, we could finally get a proper explanation for the origins of the Den-O system itself!

Mr. Kamen Rider
Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider THE MOVIE

Chô Den-O Trilogy

RX20100220100528.jpg

Episode Red May 22nd

Episode Blue June 6th

Episode Yellow June 19th

Guess I'll be writing a lot of reviews this spring.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider THE MOVIE

Chô Den-O Trilogy

RX20100220100528.jpg

Episode Red May 22nd

Episode Blue June 6th

Episode Yellow June 19th

Guess I'll be writing a lot of reviews this spring.

DIEND?! OUT OF ALL THE RIDERS, DIEND IS THE RIDER THAT WILL CROSSING OVER IN THE NEW DEN-O MOVIE?!!!!

Technically it makes sense since Diend has the same "passing-thru" abilities as Decade..............BUT DIEND?!!!

私の占いは当たる
Amuse probably made putting Kimito Totani in it as a condition for getting Takeru.