Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck finding R1 Doctor Who DVD's at a reasonable price. Seriously.

The best-quality streaming of Doctor Who I've seen, besides Netflix, is a website called NinjaVideo.net. They have all the episodes and specials, starting with the 9th Doctor.

I heard that is how the Jonas Brothers started out. Hopefully you'll get ur own Disney show soon.

They're not gonna like a lot of the ideas I have in mind for it :169:

S

scikaiju

I hope so too ^_^

i hear those agents do make a lot of cash.

ugh and ****!!! **** is hitting the fan on my end...

Bank account got fucked this morning and there's a charge I didn't authorize so now I'm in the negative. Then we get a utility bill that's over THREE TIMES the usual, and due on the 24th. And now I got a phonecall that some asshole wants the place LunaTrigger and I booked for our wedding and he wants to pay the full amount in cash RIGHT NOW. So I have until friday to pay on it or we lose it.

*massive headdesk*

ONORE DEKEIDO!
That sucks Queen, I hope things work out for you

I hope so too ^_^

i hear those agents do make a lot of cash.

ugh and ****!!! **** is hitting the fan on my end...

Bank account got fucked this morning and there's a charge I didn't authorize so now I'm in the negative. Then we get a utility bill that's over THREE TIMES the usual, and due on the 24th. And now I got a phonecall that some asshole wants the place LunaTrigger and I booked for our wedding and he wants to pay the full amount in cash RIGHT NOW. So I have until friday to pay on it or we lose it.

*massive headdesk*

ONORE DEKEIDO!

O_O;

Wow, I'm so sorry Queen-chan...I hope you guys can work it out...

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
I hope we can work it out too. I havn't quite mastered the feat of pulling $500 out of my ass in 3 days but I can always try *cries*

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
That's ok, I'm a girl, I've been in four weddings, and I still don't quite get it.

I probably will when it's my own, though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.