Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Version 2 HD Remastered Talk Up!

Sometimes things get complicated.
Awesome avatar by the way. Iron Monkey OWNS!!! :castlerock:

Doesn't it?! :buttrock: You should definitely go talk it up in the Kung Fu threads dude. In the Rising Sun of Justice section :buttrock:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Paint and Windows Movie Maker come free with most operating systems. Looks like that's the budget.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2iWYskU964[/ame]

Credit goes to MegaBlue of RB.

Last edited:
Doesn't it?! :buttrock: You should definitely go talk it up in the Kung Fu threads dude. In the Rising Sun of Justice section :buttrock:
Will do...whenever I think about it. LOL.

Anyway, here's what I have to say about this: I have yet to see it, but from what I'm hearing, some of the changes don't sound too bad. I personally see it as an experiment (a ratings experiment if you will). I'm sure some of the edits aren't so bad to the point where it takes away from the soul of the show. A little advice; when watching this each weekend (not talking to those who have already given up on this), just be thankful Disney at least had some heart to re-air the show. Things could be worse. Remember that!

In Justice, We Trust!
The backgrounds are....okay...some of them are nice, some I thought were lame. I did think it was kinda lame how it actually says "Go go" on the background towards the end.

Another Climax
Watching it right now, what the flip is with these random screen flips and borders for every scene?

I hope that is just a first episode thing because outside of fights, I can tell it will get extremely annoying, very fast.