Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
The blue dophant villian looks like the one baddie of the week from Carranger. ****, I forgot his name. Maybe Shougo knows.

That is Double not another Kamen Rider. Just hard to see the silver side of Double there.

I meant the guy with the silver belt from the end of episode 2.

The blue dophant villian looks like the one baddie of the week from Carranger. ****, I forgot his name. Maybe Shougo knows.

I meant the guy with the silver belt from the end of episode 2.

That's who the Nazca Dopant is.

New scans:

[hide]
w64.jpg
[/hide]

Ishinomori Style Double!! Awesome! Philip looks less of female in this one. Where did you find this?

Oh, I was hoping for an evil 2nd Rider.

I'm hoping we never get a 2nd rider for W. Toei just have been abusing the whole 'extra' riders for the last couple years with riders not even deserving to be called riders. The only shows that worked of having more than one rider were Agito, Blade, Hibiki, and Den-O.

So if W is going to go old school on us then might as well keep it single rider for the whole series.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm hoping we never get a 2nd rider for W. Toei just have been abusing the whole 'extra' riders for the last couple years with riders not even deserving to be called riders. The only shows that worked of having more than one rider were Agito, Blade, Hibiki, and Den-O.

So if W is going to go old school on us then might as well keep it single rider for the whole series.

I have an interesting theory on this one. If this series is gonna have a second Rider, wouldn't it be possible the second Rider would end up just being Kamen Rider W being split apart into 2 individual Riders instead? That possibility has always been open of whether the Sho/Phil duo would end up splitting apart into their own seperate Rider suits, so this is the only way I feel that this series will introduce a second Rider.

In other words, there prolly won't be any no "true" secondary Rider for this series, but there could possibly be 2 main Riders by the end of the series with the possibility of Shotaro and Phillip getting their own Rider forms.

I have an interesting theory on this one. If this series is gonna have a second Rider, wouldn't it be possible the second Rider would end up just being Kamen Rider W being split apart into 2 individual Riders instead? That possibility has always been open of whether the Sho/Phil duo would end up splitting apart into their own seperate Rider suits, so this is the only way I feel that this series will introduce a second Rider.

In other words, there prolly won't be any no "true" secondary Rider for this series, but there could possibly be 2 main Riders by the end of the series with the possibility of Shotaro and Phillip getting their own Rider forms.

Yeap, I argee on that, but during last month or the days where W haven't been air, I heard that rumours said the second rider is gonna be name Triple or Quad. Anyway, I think it could be better they focus on W himself while add more Gaia memories if possible.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.