Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, count up your crimes!
Why not?

I hope Kaji approve the whole Riders recruiting thing, since they're comparable to those of soldiers/subordinates. The Renegade Riders will probably need more manpower to fight the HJU Riders.

In Justice, We Trust!
Why not?

I hope Kaji approve the whole Riders recruiting thing, since they're comparable to those of soldiers/subordinates. The Renegade Riders will probably need more manpower to fight the HJU Riders.

Kay. I'll set it up so that Another Agito leaves with the renegades once Agito World is finished

Lurker
You know, I think I am going to kill off Sameshi, here's why.

I have been thinking for Ohja to replace Sameshi since May. It would make sense since Ohja appeared in Decade's Hibiki World.

Now that is a bit mundane, but it's what I planned for Abyss. However, it might not go because I am leaving for vacation today (I think at 7, don't worry, I will post when I am leaving). I will divy up the characters for Kai and Kaji and CA to use while I am gone.

Kaji will have:
Abyss/Ohja, and Amak

Kai will have:
Knight and Todoroki.

CA will have
Samuel and Kyle.

Okay. We cool?

PARTY HARD
OMG. I nap for 3 hours and...what the hell, are you guys on crack? XD lol it's fine. We can kill Sameshi and put in Ohja.

For Faiz, I wanted Orga, but matrix keeps insisting he's not coming back, so we keep Kaixa.

Another Agito it is. But he has to start out as the wearer of G4.

Tiger and Imperer should die, because they are an absolute waste of space, even though I like Imperer more than Tiger (Tohjo was an ass!). I can have Faiz eliminate them when they get out of the Mirror world...because he's one of HJU's most coldblooded.

In Justice, We Trust!
Would you mind it if it it were a 'she'?

Well, I have two ideas in mind

My first idea is that

A: Another Agito/G4 could be Suzuku's brother, only he was raised by one of the renegades

B: It could be a twin of suzuku.

Either way, Liam's gonna have to die for me to make room for them, so I'm gonna have him killed off here, in Hibiki world.

Man, Alex doesn't have a rival or enemy. XD

Oh yeah, Kaji. Don't forget Tohru has Axel Form and Blaster Form since Faiz World has already passed. Be sure to sweep those two REALLY fast. :p

In Justice, We Trust!
Nevermind, decided to incorperate both aspects of the idea

Name: Yukiko Tsugumi
Age: 19(Note: I know twins have to be the exact same sage, but I forgot what age I made suzuku. For now, just pretend that the two are the same sage)
Sex: Female
Rider Designation: G4/Another Agito
Personality: Yukiko is the exact opposite of Suzuku, while Suzuku is kind, caring, and compassionate, Yukiko is cold, brutal and a loner. She is more confident in herself.
Bio: During the siege of Suzuku's home, Yukiko and Suzuku were separated from one another, Yukiko fled with one of her Uncles: a man who wanted to take over as King. Days ago, he made a pact with the OverLord: The OverLord offered him the world, if he helped set him free. The OverLord betrayed him, burning the city and the kingdom to ruin. He fled the destruction, only to be swept away to another world, into Agito world where the OverLord's destruction would continue. Sense then he had been training Yukiko, with the help of people from this world into a weapon of war, a tool to use against the Unknowns.

Like most women in the Tsugumi family, Yukiko exhibits strange, and unusual powers: she is a psycho-kinetic, and her future-seeing powers are far stronger then that of Suzuku's. For years, he taught Yukiko how to fully utilize her powers, turning her into a cold, merciless killer. One day, Yukiko overhears how He despised Yukiko's family, and how he was the one who unsealed the Over Lord, enraged by this Yukiko kills him without a second thought. This caused her to go berserk, destroying everything in her path

Realizing that Yukiko was too powerful to keep unchecked, they kept her in cryogenic hybernation, while the G4 armor was being constructed to keep her powers in check.

Years later, when nearly all of humanity is almost wiped out, they re-awaken her, to resume the fight against the Unknown.

Also, would it be alright if I gave G4 a weapon that's like the Funnels/Bits in Mobile Suit Gundam?

Also, forgot one other thing:
For the most part, when she speaks she'll talk like she's a machine. Only when she becomes Another Agito, she'll start to slowly regain her humanity. She'll be seen wearing a mask most of the time, or her face shadowed.

Last edited:
Does she still use the Scorpion gun as Another Agito? =O Like how Another Agito stole G3-X's gun in the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.