There should also be an option as to quantity. Personally, so long as you only drink occasionally smoking is more dangerous. But if you drink ALL the time tha tmight be more dangerous. Or atleast short term anyway.

Ugh, I fucking hate the smell of smoke. Hate hate hate. I'll only go to non-smoking bars (all two of them in Milwaukee) most of the time, because if I go anywhere else my eyes start to water and I have to immediately throw my clothes in the wash and take a shower when I get back or the whole house starts to smell like that ****.

Obviously people can do very stupid and harmful things when they're drunk as well, but nothing like the scope of the effects of second-hand smoke on people.

Cigarette smoke grosses me out................. I dunno.... unfortunately I've seen the affects of what the extreme of each can do to a person.

It's purely subjective. Depends on the person and how much they use and abuse it.

There is no one or the other here.

I am thankful tho, that all bars in Madison are non-smoking... and very alcoholic. :D

Mad Skillz
Can't say I'm a fan of either since I've seen what overdoing it with both can do to a person. :/ But if I had to choose, smoking is far worse, generally with drinking, you can keep the effects to yourself, smoking tends to hurt those around you as well.