Matrix of Leadership
now now. no, chronotai, we have 3 people. It is very hard to do with 3 people. I like to do AT LEAST 5, that still may be hard.

A simple passerby...
now now. no, chronotai, we have 3 people. It is very hard to do with 3 people. I like to do AT LEAST 5, that still may be hard.

To get the bio successful, you should make NPCs like Kain's RP has... I'll provide a character though, so that it would seem more fun.

Name: Anthony Levix The Fifth
Race: Fangire
World: Kiva's
Form: Vampire Fangire
Personality: Hot headed, moody, serious, dark, aggressive, rude, and sees things should go his way.
Bio: As King in the Kiva World, Anthony rules over his Fangire Race. He tried to find traitors such as Kiva, Saga, and Dark Kiva, but has always failed as they always escaped. Now, as King, he is set out to find the traitors and destroy them and have his Kivats back. He is also set out to destroy Arc, his formal enemy, Rey and IXA that are human creations...

Ok! Ok! I understand. It looks like we need 5 more players indeed.

To get the bio successful, you should make NPCs like Kain's RP has... I'll provide a character though, so that it would seem more fun.

Name: Anthony Levix The Fifth
Race: Fangire
World: Kiva's
Form: Vampire Fangire
Personality: Hot headed, moody, serious, dark, aggressive, rude, and sees things should go his way.
Bio: As King in the Kiva World, Anthony rules over his Fangire Race. He tried to find traitors such as Kiva, Saga, and Dark Kiva, but has always failed as they always escaped. Now, as King, he is set out to find the traitors and destroy them and have his Kivats back. He is also set out to destroy Arc, his formal enemy, Rey and IXA that are human creations...

Mmm... Nice Idea

Name: Yamataka Uromunaga
Race: Orphenoch
World: 555/Faiz
Form: Icarus Orphenoch
Personality: A happy-go-lucky Orphenoch but becomes hot headed when he sees Youden turns into 315 Psyga
Bio: His family's ancestors were the original 315 owner until the death of his 20th [Greats] Grand dad (grrr... Too many gens to count for the FamTree) died in the hands of Kamen Rider Kaixa worn by none other than Gustave Malkoivitch a Russian ex-Kamen Rider. Now he has to claim that belt for him to become 315 but ended up becoming a traitor of Youden's exterior friends (friends not part of the academy) who swore to help humanity when evil comes. Now he pledges to kill Youden for the belt and his ancestry's loss.

Last edited: