Lately I've been having lots of trouble with athiests and such, I'm a Christian but I'm a tad bit leaning toward science also. I've been called deluded, infantile, all sorts of ugly names by athiests and it sent me into depression for a while, made me think i was actually inferior and may as well die, since my beliefs do say **** in today's complex world. i eventually realized i could still believe and be logical at the same time.

but i am still having real trouble. i just can't take it when people attack my beliefs.

Your beliefs are your own. Anyone who tries to degrade your feelings because you believe in something and they don't is merely their way of trying to make you feel bad because everyone needs to be as miserable as them.

I know it's difficult to be a christian in todays society, but that doesn't mean you should let what these dickweeds say get to you. Your faith is not their concern. If they start giving you ****, just look them in the eye and say this:

"So what?"

Eye See You
If someone is bashing u religiously and its sending u into depression then u need to get laid and get over it.

Like I said in PM, it's like what all of us do here. We're down with Power Rangers and Tokusatsu. The rest of the world hates it and hates us for it, but what do we give a plug?

We don't enjoy things for other people.... we enjoy them cuz we do and that's enough.

People who need to go out of their way to bring you down for enjoying something just aren't worth the time.

I wanna fly high....
"The world would be a lot better if people would chill the **** out........and listen to some Musiq Soulchild."

That is my motto in life.

Eye See You
Like I said in PM, it's like what all of us do here. We're down with Power Rangers and Tokusatsu. The rest of the world hates it and hates us for it, but what do we give a plug?

We don't enjoy things for other people.... we enjoy them cuz we do and that's enough.

People who need to go out of their way to bring you down for enjoying something just aren't worth the time.

:buttrock:

Banned
Lately I've been having lots of trouble with athiests and such, I'm a Christian but I'm a tad bit leaning toward science also. I've been called deluded, infantile, all sorts of ugly names by athiests and it sent me into depression for a while, made me think i was actually inferior and may as well die, since my beliefs do say **** in today's complex world. i eventually realized i could still believe and be logical at the same time.

but i am still having real trouble. i just can't take it when people attack my beliefs.

If what people say about your beliefs bugs you so much, then IMO your beliefs are not as strong as you say they are. So what if people say things, or call names etc. I think ALL religion is bullshit, and I get religious types attacking me, do I care... Not a damn bit :)

If what people say about your beliefs bugs you so much, then IMO your beliefs are not as strong as you say they are. So what if people say things, or call names etc. I think ALL religion is bullshit, and I get religious types attacking me, do I care... Not a damn bit :)

That just hurts my feelings and DOESN'T HELP.:redface2: It's not that my beliefs are weak, it's just i feel it's sad that people must insult it.

Eye See You

:buttrock:

Ok we need to become friends and do a fansub group, maybe called TVNippon?.

:p

I fully agree.