Status
Not open for further replies.
It just annoys me to all hell when Go-onger and other new stuff is discussed like the plague, and older sentai ignored and stepped on. Why? IMO the 80s and early 90s was when sentai was in it's Golden Age.

Lurker
I think we'll start seeing older Sentai discussed more now than cscentrl has subbed shows like Maskman and Jetman, but before this newest advent, a lot of fans on here probably haven't seen older sentai shows, so couldn't intelligently discuss them.

I might edit out that Aids reference dude.

Eye See You
The SEARCH option is your friend.

Don't come in here and say **** like that when you clearly have no idea.

I'm still pondering why members continue to make new thread discussions for shows that already have existing threads already.

For example, The Denjiman thread you made.... I made it 2006 already. Like I said bro, SEARCH option.

The SEARCH option is your friend.

Don't come in here and say **** like that when you clearly have no idea.

I'm still pondering why members continue to make new thread discussions for shows that already have existing threads already.

The Denjiman thread you made.... I made it 2006 already. Like I said bro, SEARCH option.

but i thought it's against rules to post in ancient threads.

Well. there isn't much old school sentai available around here. That and a lot of the old shows aren't subbed. Granted that has been changing with Maskman, Jetman and others but thats the main problem. Another problem would be that some people aren't that interested in old school stuff. I've heard of some people in the past who absolutely refused to look at that stuff.

Last edited:
The World Warrior
What bluesilver12 is saying is very true.

I hear people rant all the time about how they don't give two shits about any Super Sentai series before Zyuranger. I'm sure you can guess why..

And yes, alot of the older series aren't subbed and some just don't care to watch raws, or can't find them for that matter.

Go-onger is the new highlight for Super Sentai. There are going to be discussions left and right. You're just going to have to get over it.

Those people should be shot on sight. I'm not joking.

Amen.

Would like to change his avatar
Another problem would be that some people aren't that interested in ol school stuff. I've heard of some people in the past who absolutely refused to look at that stuff.

Yeah. The excuse used to be "But the older stuff isn't subbed." But, older stuff gradually is subtitled, and then it became "The old shows are too dated, I can't watch them!"

:disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.