Status
Not open for further replies.
has left HJU. Not coming back.
Eh? What are you talking about?
017bh6.gif

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
if you mean by Inactive forum. i agree completely. this place shouldent be turning into japanhero.

I think she's referring to the temporary ban on political discussion. It WAS getting out of control though, so I don't blame them for it.

boogie woogie feng shui
Last time I wrote a dictionary "injustice" and "inactivity" were completely not at all the same thing at all.

What Doggy is referring to is some questionable admin/mod decisions and acts lately, some of which I strongly disagree with (as I'm sure I've made known). Sometimes these decisions are made with the best interest of the majority in mind, but sometimes are done seemingly to save face or erase posts or threads that may make them look wrong or selfish. That being said, if this thread is locked it's just going to prove that point. This doesn't have to turn into a war but I don't see any harm in discussing things that are an issue to posters here.

This conversation would be less pointless if Doggy'd be more specific. Some of us are clueless here.

Professionally Insane
Edit: Nvm, I ain't gonna bother really getting into this.

Last edited:
Professionally Insane
Edited my post. Also it doesn't have to lead to an argument, but we're human...some of us just can't help ourselves...unfortunately. That goes for any member on the board, admin/ mod/ or just a regular member. No one's exempt, just depends how much we can restraint ourselves from blowing a gasket.

Status
Not open for further replies.