You can try Persona 5 in Rpg.But if you like other categories you can try Nex Machina it is an action and adventure game a very addictive one.

I am a online gamer I don't really mind what kind of a game I play as long as the game is good I will play it. Besides from playing online games I am also a big fan of Tom Clancy. I have played almost every Tom Clancy game available out there in the market like Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, The Division and more. I also like playing simulation games like sim city, I like building things.

You can try Action-RPG games. They are basically RPG games but with a more exciting combat system. I recommend trying out Dark Souls, The Witcher 3, and of course FFXV.
Thanks for the directive. I had thought of something close to RPG and I am happy you have pointed it out here. I love action related stuff and I must go for it.

I love Minecraft, you can build anything you want. You start out with nothing and you have to build your own world. And it uses math, thinking abilities and problem-solving. And if you don't like the current graphics, the game is getting a huge graphics boost in March.

I'm not much into RPG, though, I do like Zelda.

Anyway, besides RPG I like:

• Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, and Donkey Kong
  • Racing Games (Mario Kart etc.)
  • Sports Games (with American Football being the 1st choice).
Anyone else like this stuff?

Last edited:
I like adventure and puzzle games also because it is enjoyable and challenge me a lot when playing. You will be stuck until you find out what strategy to do.
Yes puzzle games are fun too. Though some of the puzzles are very easy to finish. But other times it can be really hard. I guess it depends on how we play some of those games.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I love detective games and online football manager games as well. Although my favorite between the two happens to be online football manager because I play as well in real life. So the game helps me to understand the sports well.

I love detective games and online football manager games as well. Although my favorite between the two happens to be online football manager because I play as well in real life. So the game helps me to understand the sports well.
What are some of the detective games? You meant to say some physics type puzzles? Like those on android devices?I guess those are good enough to play though.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
What are some of the detective games? You meant to say some physics type puzzles? Like those on android devices?I guess those are good enough to play though.

You can play Criminal mind. It's a good one and it's android phone enabled as well in case you don't have a system to play it with. It was my kid sister who introduced me to the game and I did enjoyed playing at my free time as well.

Well, I would say that it depends on the kind of game a player loves to get involved with. Some love sports games, zombie games, war games, detective games, football games etc. So I believe anyone can pick from any of these games to have fun with. I have to observe that female gamers love playing candy crush saga. It's a good game.