Aside from the Final Fantasy, what games do you want to recommend?

ion

Because I'm sure that final fantasy is not the only game you used to play.

I recommend you to try Dota 2 and CSGO or any fps games that are currently trendy right now. I'm a type of gamer that wants to and loves to play with other players online, LAN or with friends as well. :D

Because I'm sure that final fantasy is not the only game you used to play.

Yeah! I love android games like temple run and subway surfers. I also like bike racing games and car racing. I love girly games like candy crush. I started playing FF and minecraft recently. :D

A throw back game to me aside from Final Fantasy is Kingdom Hearts. It also has amazing graphics and a very good story line. Plus it also has great characters that are very familiar to many since it consists of mostly Disney characters.

A throw back game to me aside from Final Fantasy is Kingdom Hearts. It also has amazing graphics and a very good story line. Plus it also has great characters that are very familiar to many since it consists of mostly Disney characters.
Kingdom Hearts is strange to me, I like the name of the game and I am suggesting it's going to be great game. Going by the description here I see it's a fantastic game to play

There are so many games I can recommend for you to try them out, you didn't tell us the type you might like so I can't tell, and also you didn't tell us whether it should be similar because there are so many games out there.

There is walking dead thats if you like games like that, we also have Drake deception- it won the award for best game last year, then there is adventures games too I have forgotten their name.

The game that I used to play and recommend to others is God of war. God of war is a kind of action video game that is very nice to see/play. Just like Final Fantasy, it is all about the unreal world that is all about the Gods.

I'm honestly not into play the game of Final Fantasy but I would like to recommend Mobile Legends and AOV as this can easily to play via mobile. Yes! I'm a certified gamer here. I used to play online games during my free time because it lessen my stress out of work. Soonest, will try to play that one.

For Western games, I can recommend Wolfenstein, Call of Duty and Bioshock series. For JRPG, I can recommend Tales Game series, Ys, Legend of Heroes, Hack series and my favorite game of all time, Xenogears. There's a ton of games that you can try so good luck hunting good games and enjoy gaming!

I'm honestly still in love with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt despite having completed it ages ago. The combat system is way less clunky than the previous witchers and the story & character development, in my opinion, has no equal.

I do play multiplayer games though - mainly CS GO and Runescape, but I'm also looking in to buying PLAYERUNKNOWNS battlegrounds and perhaps Rainbow Six: siege too.