Aside from the Final Fantasy, what games do you want to recommend?

I have also seen GTA to be intersting. If you haven't tried this you can give it a try.

I recommend trend video games now like DOTA2 or mobile legends. Like evry now and then there video games that are being exposed and something that is still exciting as Final Fantacy.

I would say check out some other RPG games like Final Fantasy that have a cool battle system,a unique storyline and great visuals as well. I would recommend a few games like Lost Odyssey(this game was developed by the Final Fantasy creator-so that's one reason to play this game). Also I would say to check out Dragon Quest-and they say this game inspired a lot of the Final Fantasy games,also check out Chrono Trigger as well !

Last edited:
Haven't played Dragon Quest though I heard that was a good game. I already finished Chrono Cross but I want to play Chrono Trigger for it has good reviews.

There are plenty of games. You can check out Playerunknown's battlegrounds, World of Warcraft, Clash of Clans and many other. It depends on your taste though. I mean internet is full of games and the choices are plenty out there.

I recommend you NBA2K your a big fan of NBA association.I love this game because of that career mode if your playing it, it just like that you are the one who is creating your own journey to join NBA league it has a lot of fun there very good graphics and commentators as well.

Have you heard of Battlerite? It's a PC online game released lat year. It's kind of a fast-paced, team-based, action game. It got quite a lot of nice reviews from the players, and I am enjoying it as well. You can get it on steam, it's free to play.

Last edited:
I recommend also the gta4 it has a good graphics as well, unending missions.Pretty cool for just a past time when you get board or nothing to do check out and have fun.

Yeah! I love android games like temple run and subway surfers. I also like bike racing games and car racing. I love girly games like candy crush. I started playing FF and minecraft recently. :D
We have something in common, android also offers a lot of amazing games games on the market. But make sure to try out some emulators which may help you get hooked up on other games that so loved and played before.

Maybe, I would recommend Call Of Duty because of high FPS and great graphics or Resident Evil really cool games.