Aside from the Final Fantasy, what games do you want to recommend?

Panda PingPing
I would definitely recommend Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's more of an open-world exploring type game, but you can find new armor and venture into new areas of land; its not very similar to Final Fantasy, but there are a few similarities. You can only play as one character, but in order to successfully complete the missions, instead of levelling up your character, you find new armor and upgrade your armor. You can also find a variety of weapons, using each new find to defeat harder bosses and monsters, which in turn, gives you the ability to find more rare, special weapons. It's definitely a great game, and it always presents new challenges!

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Because I'm sure that final fantasy is not the only game you used to play.

I love detective games and online football manager games as well. Although my favorite between the two happens to be online football manager because I play as well in real life. So the game helps me to understand the sports well. You can download Top Eleven football manager or get a raw file of PES Evolution soccer and have fun with the game. Good luck.

Maybe, I would recommend Call Of Duty because of high FPS and great graphics or Resident Evil really cool games.
I think resident evil definitely makes the cut. People who enjoy the FF series surely would enjoy the resident evil. And there are few other games too like COD and others. It'd be reasonable to check them out.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think resident evil definitely makes the cut. People who enjoy the FF series surely would enjoy the resident evil. And there are few other games too like COD and others. It'd be reasonable to check them out.

I have played Resident Evil over countless times and I enjoyed playing every bit of it with any minute I dish into playing the game. It's one good alternative to anyone looking for a good game to substitute Final Fantasy games with. RE makes a great backup.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I would definitely recommend Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's more of an open-world exploring type game, but you can find new armor and venture into new areas of land; its not very similar to Final Fantasy, but there are a few similarities. You can only play as one character, but in order to successfully complete the missions, instead of levelling up your character, you find new armor and upgrade your armor. You can also find a variety of weapons, using each new find to defeat harder bosses and monsters, which in turn, gives you the ability to find more rare, special weapons. It's definitely a great game, and it always presents new challenges!

I haven't played that game, and with the way that you described the game, it seems like a good one. Maybe I will take out time and look at the prospect of trying the game out and see for sure if it's worth making a good alternative to playing Final Fantasy games. Thanks for sharing.

I think the Lord's mobile is a good game to serve as a good alternative to Final Fantasy games. I have its android version on my phone and it's very fun playing the game. What I enjoy most about the game is the background war music that the game has, it's very cool.

God of war and few other new games like fortnite isn't bad. i think if face if you like PUBG type of games then these are worth playing. I have had a good time with those games. I found those games to be good enough on that point.

There are plenty of games. You can check out Playerunknown's battlegrounds, World of Warcraft, Clash of Clans and many other. It depends on your taste though. I mean internet is full of games and the choices are plenty out there.
World of warcraft has become very popular. But it is not among my favorites.

Game of Thrones Conquest would be a great game to play, having been a good fan of GOT series, I'm pretty convinced that the game would be a great hit as well.
20180308_101119_rmscr.jpg

I love Age of Empire a strategy game that involves a lot of patience and time. Although the game involves a great amount of time that may get you bored. A multiplayer option is included so that you can go play with your friends either as an Allie or an foe.