Aside from the Final Fantasy, what games do you want to recommend?

I love Age of Empire a strategy game that involves a lot of patience and time. Although the game involves a great amount of time that may get you bored. A multiplayer option is included so that you can go play with your friends either as an Allie or an foe.

Age of Empire, I think that I have seen some advertising on this game twice or so online and on YouTube. It looked quite interesting and impressive as a game that is worth playing. Maybe I would try getting it and play on multilayer level.

Before we talk about recommending any other game, there is need for us to understand that the game of Final Fantasy is one that is quite addcitive that I've not gotten into playing any other game since then. As a football fan, I can always play the Pes soccer game, but aside from that, I've not done much playing the others.

I think there are lot of horror games to try out. New doom, PUBG and even fortnite is worth playing. Also there seems to be lot of puzzle games lately. I am sure you would definitely love playing those games.

I do recommend to play CS: GO and Minecraft, these two games are one of the best besides Final Fantasy series.

I love Kingdom Hearts from Final Fantasy. Then, I would suggest to to play some stupid online games like cards, cricket because they are tiny, cute and fun for me. You can also go outside and play football, cricket and many other games.

Games is a whole new world. You can create your new game too.