Lurker
Hardcore spoilers

[hide]Tomari Shinnosuke is fighting to protect the citizens as Kamen Rider Drive. But one day, a young man appears before Shinnosuke, addressing him as "Father.“
The young man’s name is Tomari Eiji. Eiji has come from the future in order to give a warning to his father: on August 5th, 2015, the Drive Driver (Belt-san) will start to go berserk, which will lead to the Roidmudes conquering the world a year later. Shinnosuke can’t believe it, but just as Eiji foretells, the Drive Driver goes out of control. The widespread destruction it causes leads to Kamen Rider Drive, once the people’s hero, becoming a wanted criminal nationwide.
According to Eiji, the Drive System developed by Professor Krim (Belt-san) was actually a program devised for the purpose of destroying mankind all along. And in the middle of this disaster, a mysterious warrior driving the NexTridoron, Dark Drive, comes from the future in pursuit of Eiji! Mach and Chaser are both defeated by his overwhelming power.
An enemy of unprecedented strength, and an imminent disastrous future… And the partner Shinnosuke has always had fighting alongside him has now become the greatest threat to humanity.
In order to protect the future and all of humankind, there’s only one thing Shinnosuke can do: he must bring his former partner down himself. Will Shinnosuke destroy the Drive Driver with his own hands?![/hide]

So I guess Eiji isn't going to become Dark Drive? And someone else entirely?

Or I'm thinking of this wrong, but with Type Special being the other unrevealed form for Drive, I feel like that's what Eiji will become. With his father (shin) using the Mach Driver for Chou Deadheat

Sounds like a pretty good synopsis. The only competition Drive's movie has is Gaim's movie…. And that movie was beyond meh.

Lurker
That synopsis makes me feel like it's a Terminator movie lol. Dark Drive might be Krim himself from the future who tries to make sure history will not be altered

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Has it been confirmed how this movie will fall within the continuity of the series? If not, I wonder what role the Roidmudes will play in this. We know Heart and Medic are going to appear in some way, though that could be a flashback.

Toku Prince
Has it been confirmed how this movie will fall within the continuity of the series? If not, I wonder what role the Roidmudes will play in this. We know Heart and Medic are going to appear in some way, though that could be a flashback.

Brain is there too. You just don't really notice him because he's chilling out above the other three.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I wouldn't call a flier "hardcore spoilers" when it gives no more away than the press conference did

Brain is there too. You just don't really notice him because he's chilling out above the other three.

That's interesting ... so, despite the promo for next week making it look like Brain will be killed off, he either won't be or he'll be somehow revived for the movie? (I suspect that the show will end with the demise of Chase and/or Belt; so having the movie establish a way for a defunct Roidmude/AI to be temporarily resurrected would let them re-use it in Movie Wars. Maybe similar to how the Nobunaga stuff in Movie Wars Core was supposed to introduce homunculi into the OOO mythology because, supposedly, Date was supposed to be revived as one had the plan gone ahead for him to die)

I wonder if the Drive Driver going berserk could have something to do with 001 holding onto Krim after Protodrive's defeat from Heart; like he inserted some failsafe into the belt that would of caused it. Also if Eiji is Shinn's son and becomes Dark Drive later I wonder it the producers will make a movie special featuring the team up of Kamen Riders that came from the future. Like Masaro who becomes Kamen Rider Kiva using Kivat the 4th, Kotoro who becomes Kamen Rider New Den-O and Minaro who becomes Kamen Rider Aqua.

How is this possible that the Drive System was made to destroy mankind? If it's true, then does that mean Krim was evil all along? Wasn't he the one who created the Drive System and the Drive Driver? Thinking of it, he wanted to be some sort of Roidmude himself. But as far as it goes, there's nothing indicating he made the system and the driver for that purpose/plan. If it just went berserk because of a system failure or bug, I'd be fine with it, but saying the system was made for that purpose is just not logical.

I believe Dark Drive is Shin from the future. We know the Drive Driver goes berserk, so that means it takes complete control over Shin's body. When Eiji comes, Dark Drive comes too, alongside with Krim. Eiji coming from the future leads to Shin's Drive Driver ending up being forced out of Shin. Shin, then, gets a Honoo Driver and transforms into Type Chou Deadheat. Since Type Special is used by the Drive Driver, then we can assume that Dark Drive's user snaps out of the belt's control and finally ending up teaming with Shin to fight Krim, who will probably use the Neon Shift Car. And what will Dark Drive use? Type Special! If Dark Drive's user ends up being Shin from the future, I bet it would be quite special for them fighting together. Kinda like when Yuuto fought alongside his self from the future.

But there is a problem with this theory. If Dark Drive is Shin himself from the future, then the sooner Shin gets out of the belt's control, that soon everyone that came from the future should disappear as the future has been changed. But there's also a problem with the plot we know. If the Drive Driver ends up being forced out of Shin, what stops them from destroying the belt? If they do that, the future is changed. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
How is this possible that the Drive System was made to destroy mankind? If it's true, then does that mean Krim was evil all along? Wasn't he the one who created the Drive System and the Drive Driver? Thinking of it, he wanted to be some sort of Roidmude himself. But as far as it goes, there's nothing indicating he made the system and the driver for that purpose/plan. If it just went berserk because of a system failure or bug, I'd be fine with it, but saying the system was made for that purpose is just not logical.

I believe Dark Drive is Shin from the future. We know the Drive Driver goes berserk, so that means it takes complete control over Shin's body. When Eiji comes, Dark Drive comes too, alongside with Krim. Eiji coming from the future leads to Shin's Drive Driver ending up being forced out of Shin. Shin, then, gets a Honoo Driver and transforms into Type Chou Deadheat. Since Type Special is used by the Drive Driver, then we can assume that Dark Drive's user snaps out of the belt's control and finally ending up teaming with Shin to fight Krim, who will probably use the Neon Shift Car. And what will Dark Drive use? Type Special! If Dark Drive's user ends up being Shin from the future, I bet it would be quite special for them fighting together. Kinda like when Yuuto fought alongside his self from the future.

But there is a problem with this theory. If Dark Drive is Shin himself from the future, then the sooner Shin gets out of the belt's control, that soon everyone that came from the future should disappear as the future has been changed. But there's also a problem with the plot we know. If the Drive Driver ends up being forced out of Shin, what stops them from destroying the belt? If they do that, the future is changed. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

You're forgetting that as far as details go, we know next to nothing about the movie.