Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Note the new scan says the Rider is called Ryugen • Yomi. So I think due to a new base suit and different colour they might count it as a different Rider.

Lurker
But it's been pointed out to Kouta many times that he can't win against Helheim unless he finds a reason to fight for himself, not just other people. He has now promised Mai to find something he wants for himself; so he's sure to get that. He also very much took Sagara's words to heart about not playing by any rule that says saving others requires sacrifice. While we know Sagara's evil, Kouta may still believe those words

They could use that promise to go with an OOO-style ending. Kouta is going to leave/stay in Helheim and when Mai tries to stop him he reminds her that he made a promise to her and that one day he would return to keep it.

Also, telling Kouta that he HAS to find a personal reason to fight kind of clash with the "screw the rules" philosophy he adopted. So he could come up to the conclusion that his reason for fight only need to satisfy him and not anyone else.

Didn't he, as I understand it from spoilers, create a world without Inves in an attempt to help Kouta; but ultimately decide after that world fell into ruin as well that Kouta should return and face his problems? So, if the said problem (i.e. Helheim) is resolved at the end of the show, that lesson will have been learned. It's been stated all along that whoever takes the fruit can create a new world after the destruction of the old one.

So far, "create a new world" hasn't been literal though, aside from Lapis' failed attempt. Roshuo didn't create a new world after getting the Golden fruit, just changed his world, allowing Helheim to rapidly expand and turning everyone in his world into either Invess or Overlords. Kouta just making Helheim vanish would be pretty much a new world too, compared to that.

Kouta attempting to make the Helheim forest itself disappear also could lead to a final boss battle against Sagara, considering how he seems to view the battle for the fruit as something positive, and that'd completely destroy his system...

Last edited:
Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
99,99999% the DJ is the final boss
and they already build-up the tense between sagara and kouta, so sooner or later..kouta needs to be man-up to be able to fight him mentally and physically

in time..in time, kouta will be a badass near the end of series
if urobuchi doesn't write him to be like that, i'd hate him for that..kouta may as well die as a scum he'd been
turn the protag to kaito -.-

A simple passerby...
I actually wouldn't mind Kouta fighting Kaito to the death and in the end, we have a Shinji-Ren moment, and Kouta dies in his arms, with Kaito taking up his ideals instead. Then, he uses the Forbidden Fruit to turn himself back to human and banish the Helheim Forest from ever "cracking" into their world again along with Inves existence. They take Kouta's body with them, which became an Overlord.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I won't deny that TVN has major issues of their own (what LaZerwolfX said is spot on in my opinion), it's just that stuff like Ryoma "Warring" and Kamen Rider "Ornac" is far more annoying to me.

I'd rather have Ornac and Warren Statesman as opposed to Akuma Dino Three Yuuki, Obakasantachi, Banana New Shoe, ORE SANJOU (TN: Ore Sanjou = I have arrived) and TV'N's horrible translations that make the plot seem something it isn't. (Looking at you Garren and your Undead controlling abilities)

But it's been pointed out to Kouta many times that he can't win against Helheim unless he finds a reason to fight for himself, not just other people. He has now promised Mai to find something he wants for himself; so he's sure to get that.

But the point of that conversation and the one in episode 33 with Minako is that Kouta has no clear vision of what he wants both for himself and for the world. Other than peace in the world and no sacrifices, his lack of vision for the future is made clear in the narrative that he ultimately is not a suitable candidate for the Fruit of Knowledge (especially now that the world is left devastated and ready to be dyed in the image of anyone who can achieve the ultimate power).

I think Kouta finding for himself some sort of satisfaction or happiness ultimately is meant to dovetail back to the plot of the very beginning of Gaim of what he wanted to do with his life.

Last edited:
The beauty of everything about Aesir subs is that you can just modify the subs as you see fit by just opening the subtitles in notepad or aegisub.

Ctrl + F -> Warring and just replace it with Sengoku

Ctrl + F -> Ornac and just replace Ornac with Guridon/Gridon.

__

Literally if everything that bothers people is the weapon puns and the Ornac/Warring thing, you can just change that. But I don't see how people get annoyed with Aesir's Grape Dragun, but not Toei's Banaspear.

Note the new scan says the Rider is called Ryugen • Yomi. So I think due to a new base suit and different colour they might count it as a different Rider.

Makes sense. Has a different face-plate. I guess Gaim Yami is counted as a different Rider so this should be no different.

I don't care what anyone says. This is Ryugens final form, no more, no less.

It can still be a different Rider and also be a final form. Zangetsu Shin was arguably Zangetsu's, and Baron Lemon Energy can be considered both a new Rider and a final form, because it uses a new driver.

But I don't see how people get annoyed with Aesir's Grape Dragun, but not Toei's Banaspear.

Banaspear isn't annoying because that's the official name. Dragun is not - all material refer to it as the "Budou Ryuhou" so it kind of throws people off. THOUGH I will admit Aesir's translations for the weapons are pretty clever.

Same thing with Ornac. While everyone is calling Gridon his official romanized name, some people are going to be calling him Ornac. That's just confusing.