The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Digital Artist
Don't understand the booking for this PPV at all. I give the WWE props for surprising us with some of the decisions but I still don't get it. The Wyatt Family has lost 3 fricken times to the Usos now. At this point, there is no point in them winning the Tag Titles anymore. Their match was the match of the night though. Bray Wyatt losing to Jericho. I guess this was done so they can have a rematch. Makes sense. What didn't make sense was The Miz winning the IC Title in the Battle Royal. Why? I thought we were going to see a fresh new Champion but no, its the cycle of Barrett and the Miz just like last year. Sucks we didnt get a proper Ambrose/Rollins match. I guess its being saved for Summerslam. Lastly, Cena wins. Lol...Not much to expect here. This PPV gets a 4.75 out of 10.

Eye See You
How many non-title tag team matches do we need between the Usos and the Wyatts?

Looks like WWE is getting new plates for all of there title belts. I wonder how the WWE title will look with the new big logo on it.

n/s
Did you guys notice Funaki?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElFGugdbA8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElFGugdbA8[/ame]

Somebody
I'm really glad they made Swagger lost by fall-out and made the lost look lucky. I hate being right when I'm joking about matches though.

Last edited:
Digital Artist
This week's show was actually enjoyable. A lot of the bookings and decisions made sense. Match of the night goes to Ziggler and The Miz. It was sloppy at times but it was a good match with Ziggler winning. Zack Ryder got a win on RAW too. You got to be kidding me! Layla was looking hot. I figured Damien Sandow was going to cosplay as Lebron James so his match against Bo Dallas was nice. Stephanie McMahon getting arrested was new and I guess this will lead into her match against Brie at Summerslam. Paige finally turned heel against AJ. Love it. Xavier Woods with Big E and Kofi Kingston was interesting. Would love to see a new stable with these guys. I don't like the lack of explanation for Cesaro no longer being a Heyman guy. Lastly, not sure what to make of Lesnar being the new #1 contender. I don't like the idea of another part-time World Champion. It was bad enough already with The Rock. Overall, this show was entertaining.

Eye See You
Solid RAW. I really wanna see Reigns and Lesnar clash.

Steph's clevage looked bad when she was handcuffed.