Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Translation of the Overlords for Ep 28:

Roshuo: Demushu, there's no point attacking the foreigners!

Demushu: But? Those people...

Demushu: Lord! Please forgive me!

(Demushu groans)

And I really doubt he'll be Zangetsu-Shin for very long. Not just because of the opening war scene, but because they've got so much promotional material for the Ryugen identity. Kurokage is kind of the same (in fact I'm kind of impressed Kurokage still gets merch), but Ryugen is more of a mainstay character. I doubt we're gonna get things like a Figuarts release and NOT have him in the show. It'd be a misstep in my opinion.

The summer movie scans that revealed Kurokage Shin had an image with all Riders besides Ryugen though, which seems to imply that Micchy isn't going back to it. Also, with the current set up, Ryugen would be useless against any of the relevant Riders.

The summer movie scans that revealed Kurokage Shin had an image with all Riders besides Ryugen though, which seems to imply that Micchy isn't going back to it. Also, with the current set up, Ryugen would be useless against any of the relevant Riders.

Note that movie probalby is set in an alternative universe, due to the inclusion of Hase.

Note that movie probalby is set in an alternative universe, due to the inclusion of Hase.

Like mentioned above, the scans mentions Hase and Yuuya reappearing alive in front of Kouta. It's not just a scenario where they never died. At least, according to this early marketing.

Toku Prince
Like mentioned above, the scans mentions Hase and Yuuya reappearing alive in front of Kouta. It's not just a scenario where they never died. At least, according to this early marketing.

It could also just be building hype without revealing that the movie is an AU. A "Hase and Yuuya are suddenly alive!? What's going on!? Find out in the next issue/the movie!" kind of thing.

It could also just be building hype without revealing that the movie is an AU. A "Hase and Yuuya are suddenly alive!? What's going on!? Find out in the next issue/the movie!" kind of thing.

Part of the text specifically mentions Hase and Yuuya "suddenly" reappearing in front of Kouta and the others though, in spite of being supposedly dead. So, if it's misleading marketing, they're basically lying in the text blurbs. Some of them aren't really ambiguous. Although, knowing Toei, I wouldn't rule it out either though.

Last edited:
Lurker
I could still see that being some bizarre wording, but the way you phrase it makes it sound less like an AU story. I'm more intrigued because of that, now.

Otaku University Student
I could still see that being some bizarre wording, but the way you phrase it makes it sound less like an AU story. I'm more intrigued because of that, now.

If they put the ending of Gaim in the movie (like Decade), I'll be furious. If only because I won't be able to see it for months.

If they put the ending of Gaim in the movie (like Decade), I'll be furious. If only because I won't be able to see it for months.

Why would they put an ending in a movie that premieres over a 1 month before the show ends?