The new Tendou Souji
htjl.png

Writer: Junko Kōmura​

Haruto must split his attention on saving Kumagai from Siren while they try to find a toy for his son and revealing what he knows to Koyomi about her past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Well that was a predictable twist and it's only been like two years since OOO. So meh.

Asian
I got chills when Shunpei did something useful. Seriously. I think his balls dropped. Just hear how slightly deeper his voice was.

What an emotional episode! I had some tears the whole scene with the teacher and the collector. Man, the teacher was a great character. Wish he was a main character, and he is definitely the best gate. Side plot with the kid hit me in the feels too.

Also, interesting to see both Wizard and the Phantom get the Gate's hope completely wrong, as well as Haruto prepared to let someone fall into despair to get Fueki's attention. Shunpei's role this time around was good as well. I'm excited for the next couple of episodes (Todoroki!), though the twist with Koyomi was pretty obvious (at least... if it ends up how we assume it will).

Great episode, hope the final 6 wrap things up nicely!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Yeah it's basically OOO all over again, and even though Wiseman has a human form he still needs a human shell so Koyomi serves this purpose.

Am I the only one who is disappointed with the Plasma Shining Strike? I though that it will be much more epic, but it's pretty much Den-O's Extreme Slash.

A good episode, the teacher is a good character and Shunpei actually do something useful. Although it just irked me that Nitou got curbstomped by Medusa while Mayu can do just fine.