Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Chef and Entertainer
I'm pretty sure that pattern is used on actual samurai armor.

i know, it just looks like the suit design is going for a design like zx where it has trunks separating the crouch and the thighs. i just don't think that would look good for a male rider.

Last edited:
Aronbafon
Well it's more convinient that way for the suit actor. Besides we can't really tell how it is without the front.

Lurker
I kinda dig the design. I wanted Samurai Rider for awhile now. And it seems that it just might be, considering some facts. But I am not holding my breath. We will know for sure in time.

It doesn't look like fishnet to me on his legs, it looks like mesh plate armor stuff. And whoever said the thing about the belt is right. It looks like they are filming a henshin maybe, because they person in the yellow shirt, half out of frame, on the left, is wearing the same belt as the rider/hero, and is on some kind of riser, probably to match up his head with the suit actors head so the henshin doesn't look like he suddenly got taller. I just wish we could see the front of the belt. I'm also wondering what the metal bit on the suit actors back is, and if the single horn on the helmet might mean another beetle-based rider. I'm wondering alot of things.

Everywhere You Go
What if the helmet has two horns? But one is shorter?

Whether that's Gaimu or not, the suit seems to look nice.

Lurker
The more I look at the picture, the more I want to see that. If it's just a local hero (most likely), I hope somebody will post the name so I can watch it anyway.

min snopp är gul
I just noticed that the guy to the right is Jumpei Shiokawa. He has worked on previous Rider shows as an assistant director. He also tweeted that today was the first day of filming.

Tasaki was also apparently spotted at the set, but this might be fake.

Lurker
I just noticed that the guy to the right is Jumpei Shiokawa. He has worked on previous Rider shows as an assistant director. He also tweeted that today was the first day of filming.

What is he holding in his hand? Could it be another prop for a belt buckle? Or am I reaching at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.