[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider: W, OOO, Fourze: Legacy

Choushinsei
Crap, sorry guys. My job's been giving me a ton of hours so my brain's kinda fried when I get off. If Shogan just wants to have Bryce show up and toss him the Elek Switch, I'm fine with that. I really don't have much else to do with him ATM since from the looks of it he's handling himself fairly well and Bryce has nowhere to hop in as W that wouldn't impede the overall flow of the fight scene.

No Fear, No Pain.
You heard the man. Solo, Shagon, go ahead and wrap up Keila and Shagon's fight as you see fit. I'll start working on the next post soon to get things moving again.

Dresden...I feel ya man.

*smooth jazz*
Okay. I threw down a quick post just to get things moving and to buy a little more time for Bryce to show up on the scene. I'll utilize Keila's grand plan a little farther down the line.

No Fear, No Pain.
A post I will read shortly. Been spreding myself out pretty thin as of late but still having alot of fun in the doing.

EDIT: Solo it was a short post, but a nice one. Keila has speed on par with the Lynx Zodiarts, but she doesn't have the same measure of skill in useing it. You played on Keila's lack of experience to leave room for other players to make choices while also showing she has alot of room to grow. This being the very start of the RP and her being a scientist up to this point makes this even more sensible. Looking forward to seeing how she gets out of it and what Shagon will do when the situation gets even more dangerous. Whether Shagon keeps pressing the Chameleon for answers or lets it go in order to help his commrade will create quite the character, and relationship building situation for both characters.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Megman ZX Advent. So much good, but difficult. That abnd it was a holiday weekend so most folks were busy with things. Shagon is working on a post that I will work off of to get us moving again. He was having a hard time with it though so just give him a bit more time. Should be worth it.

Kamen Rider Samurai
Working on it and am making headway. Just so you know I'm gonna have to borrow an idea or two from Naruto to make this work and you will know what it is when you read the post. Don't worry its not gonna be anything way to big its just to show the mindset that Shagon and his father share.

*smooth jazz*
It fully works for me. I just threw down a reply that let Shagon save the day. I figure that that should give him a bit of a confidence boost. ;)

Kamen Rider Samurai
Thanks Solo. Just so everyone knows though Shagon will probably a little moody for a bit lol.