[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider: W, OOO, Fourze: Legacy

The post is half way done. It's uh...it's gonna be a long one...but it is nesecary. That being said part of it will be action packed, and part of it will have a tone of story info for this arc, but won't reveal everything. Like I said, it's gonna be a long one.

EDIT: So not as long as I expected, though there is a bit of content to siphon through. Any questions just ask. Same as the last battles: just deal with them as you see fit with a grain of restraint to make the posts more interesting. You guys know what to do my now yeah?

As for the Zodiarts' abilities:

Lynx: Super Speed, Sharp Claws

Chameleon: Whip tongues, Camoflauge, Super Agile

Think that is everything. If I missed anything let me know. Considering the two different events going on I may post two smaller posts for the next few rounds. One for Sara and Hogan, and another for...everyone else. Yeah it will work out.
 
Last edited:
Im gonna make my post by latest tonight. I must point that with Shagon fighting Chameleon now Shagon might get a little more reckless because this is the Zodiart responsible for his fathers disappearance. So...yeah...that's the thing.
 
Wait...what do you mean you'll let me figure it out??? Ziggy??? You didnt do something crazy like...turn Shagon's dad into one of the zodiarts Shagon is fighting did you? Like maybe the Linx or Chameleon?
 
Wait...what do you mean you'll let me figure it out??? Ziggy??? You didnt do something crazy like...turn Shagon's dad into one of the zodiarts Shagon is fighting did you? Like maybe the Linx or Chameleon?


Even if that were the case do you think I would reveal it this early on? Besides...I'm far more devious than that.
 
Sorry its taking me so long to get my post up. Its requiring more thought into moves then the other posts did. I will try to have mine up very soon but its gonna be difficult.
 
Just take your time. I smacked you guys with a hard post to work with. Lots of content but not a whole lot to go by. Gonna be one of those that requires lots of reactions and character development...well less character devlopment, but I'm working on that.
 
Okay so the posts so far are great.

Solo: Well done as usual. Keila reacted with curiosity, but kept her head straight and focuse don the matter at hand. Hogan realized just how much Sakuya was filling in blanks and let her know the risks of going over board. The fact is they don't have all the answers, and alot of guess work isn't going to help things. ( I wish I could say I did it deliberately...but most of it was from excitment. Sorry.)

Shagon: Length isn't everything, and your post proves it. While it may not have been as long as other posts, the content makes up the difference. Looking forward to seeing how your boy handles this situation, especially when it turns ugly. So many possible ways this could go...but I don't want to influence posts so I'll keep my trap shut.
 
Saw him yesterday I think. I'll probably do something this week end of Monday if I don't hear from him soon. -___- Not that I gave him much to work with...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top