Indeed was a great episode...and yeah we kinda see how The Doctor is slipping on his morals.

Loved the horse bit and well...next week seems to be great into exploring the fact that the Ponds seems to be getting tired of all this adventures or how is affecting their normal lives (which obviously will be featured completely in two weeks).

At least we got the "I wear a stetson now" line.
But not "Stetsons are cool" :sly:
Indeed was a great episode...and yeah we kinda see how The Doctor is slipping on his morals.
We saw that a bit with 10. Towards the end with no companion he started to get a bit crazy and his pacifism started to go away. Similarly, it seems 11 is travelling alone for long stretches of time between episodes and not having a companion is starting to effect him in the same way.

Harumph.
Great episode, although I feel as if I'm the only one who didn't like the horse bit.

Funny, the episode you guys call great.... I.... felt was only aw-ight. Didn't like how they did my boy, Ben Bowder. Was kinda hoping he could maybe become the new Captain Jack Harkness type character.

But yeah.. like how they acknowledged how last episode the Doctor totally up and wasted a dude and how willing he was to do it again. I wasn't sure if they even noticed.. but they did.

I thought we were going to start getting less Amy and Rory episodes this season though?

You're not alone there. I personally felt it was weird and...kinda stupid:redface2:.

Odd for Doctor Who yes... stupid no. I agree with the opinion that this episode was not quite the quality of Asylum and Dinosaurs (of course for different reasons for each) but it was still better than 99% of TV out there right now. Next week starts the final two for the Ponds, gonna be great ep's I think.

Harumph.
Odd for Doctor Who yes... stupid no. I agree with the opinion that this episode was not quite the quality of Asylum and Dinosaurs (of course for different reasons for each) but it was still better than 99% of TV out there right now. Next week starts the final two for the Ponds, gonna be great ep's I think.

It was weirdness just for the sake of being weird, which I'm usually okay with in Doctor Who. But this was just a slightly altered repeat of the "I speak Baby" jokes, which were already unfunny to me. So...yeah, I thought it was just a little bit stupid.

In spite of that, I actually liked this episode better than Asylum. At least it delivered it's promise of a Doctor Who version of a western. Asylum promised a ton of Daleks, new and old, but then let them go to waste in the background. And yes, I'm still mad about it. I figure that if you're going to reduce the frequency of Dalek episodes, then you better make sure they are really good episodes. As far as I'm concerned, the scene where the Doctor finally meets Oswin face to face was the only standout part of Asylum.

Dinosaurs on a Spaceship was, to me, the best out of the three episodes we've seen so far. It's just a joy to watch from beginning to end. I hope that proves that I'm not as NO FUN ALLOWED as that first paragraph made me out to be...

Too bad next week is the last episode for Amy and Rory. I wonder if we'll get a new Doctor in 2014