Disclaimer: I've found my life's calling.

Chapter 1:

The alarms howled through the Go-Busters command center as the three young warriors ran to face there commanding officer Takeshi Kuroki.

“Go-Busters…Launch!” uttering the same phase he always does when the Vagras attack and the Go-Busters replied with their usual “Roger!”

Enter had been terrorizing innocent people with his new creation, Coolerroid, another strange being made from an average everyday cooler normally meant to keep soda or water cold but today it would be used to destroy the Go-Busters. The creature laughed as it froze people trying to flee but just as it finished freezing another innocent teenager the three Go-Busters appeared on the scene.

“Ca-va, Gobusters.” Enter greeted the Go-Busters with his typical smug sense of pride.

“Enter it’s time we stopped you.” Hiromu responded. He clicked on his Transpod to summon his Sougan Blade. Ryuuji and Yoko did the same.

“Red Buster!” shouted Hiromu.

“Blue Buster!” shouted Ryuuji.

“Yellow Buster!” shouted Yoko.

“Busters, Reeeeeady…” Hiromu continued as all three got ready for the battle ahead.

“Go!” They each shouted. Yoko and Ryuuji lunged at Coolerroid but Hiromu went for Enter who side stepped Hiromu attack with ease.

“No, No, Red Buster. Your battle is with him today.” he said looking toward Coolerroid and then quickly vanishing back to hyperspace. Coolerroid jumped back to avoid Ryuuji and Yoko’s blades.

“Go-Busters it’s time you were put on ice!” he chuckled as he opened the cooler lids on his stomach shooting a wave of freezing air at the two heroes. Ryuuji rolled to the right and Yoko tried to jump to the left both avoiding the cold beam but Yoko failed to avoid the attack completely her right hand as well as the blade she was holding were frozen. Coolerroid saw the moment of weakness in the Yellow Buster and immediately shot another wave at Yoko. With her hand and weapon useless she could do nothing. All she had time to do was hold her arms up to block the monsters attack knowing that would do nothing to save her. She closed her eyes waiting for the cold air to hit her, finishing what the first attack failed to do, but instead of an icy breeze she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist pulling her out of the attacks range. She opened her eyes expecting to see Hirmou or maybe Ryuuji but it was neither. Instead it was a sliver coated hero, a bionic champion, a Buddyroid that stood above all other Buddyroid even if there were only 3 others, Beet J. Stag otherwise known as Stag Buster!

“Juicey!” Yoko blurted out not expecting to be saved by anyone least of all him. J said nothing, simply putting her down and preparing to engage the Vagras enemy.

“Looks like we got here just in time.” Jin chuckled running up behind Hirmou already in his gold outfit.

“Not fair!” The Coolerroid shouted. He prepared to open his cooler lids one more time. His attack aimed at J but Hirmou and Ryuuji grabbed the monster from both sides pulling his arms back to stop him from attacking. Jin prepared his Morphin Blaster to finish the cold abomination.

“Leave thi-” Jin couldn’t finish his sentence before J had already jumped in front of him, his Morphin Blaster already ready to fire.

“To me!” J shouted ready to finish the Vagras beast. Jin quickly tilted J’s head to the side to get his attack in as well.

“BOOST UP FOR BUSTER!” There gold plated blasters shouted.

“Come on!” They both spoke into their weapons and aimed them at the Coolerroid. Hiromu and Ryuuji quickly jumped out of the way as the beams of energy hit the Metaroid.

“Looks like it’s time to chill out!” Coolerroid shouted as he fell bursting into flames. The ice that has incased the civilians as well has Yoko’s hand shattered immediately upon the infected coolers defeat,

“Deletion, confirmed.” Jin and J both said but there was no time to rest as Nakamura contacted the Busters with a warning.

“The enemy Megazord is about to arrive! Watch out!” She warned them right before a loud crash could be heard as a Beta type Megazord had appeared ready crush the city. The Go-Busters quickly responded with their Buster Machines. GT-02 and RH-03 were in Vehicle mode while CB-01 was in Megazord mode. BC-04 and SJ-05 had wasted no time and formed Buster Hercules. The Coolerzord had already started sucking out Enetron from the tower, storing it in its cooler like stomach.

“It’s time for some payback!” Yoko angrily said as she shot at the Gamma type causing his concentration to switch from the Enetron Tower to the Busters. Ryuuji continued Yoko’s attack with his own barrage of missiles, keeping the robot pinned back.

“IT’S TIME FOR BUSTER!” Hiromu’s bracer shouted as he prepared to go in for the kill. Meanwhile Jin and J were charging up their attack. Hiromu’s lounged his blade through the Megazord running past it as Buster Hercules was ready to fire.

“Hercules Crisis!” Jin and J both shouted firing an onslaught of lasers at the Coolerzord causing it to explode in a fashion similar to its smaller roid counterpart.

“Shutdown, confirmed!” Jin, J, and Hiromu all shouted. Once again the Vagras had failed. The battle had ended and Jin had said his goodbyes to the other Busters as his hologram went back to hyperspace, but Yoko-now out of her yellow battle attire-was searching the battle ground for something.

“Yoko what are you doing? It’s time to go?” Ryuuji called out walking up to her.

“Oh, Ryuuji have you seen J anywhere? I wanted to thank him for saving me back there.” She said worried she might of missed her chance.

“J? No I-ah!” Ryuuji looked around until he saw the familiar Buddyroid in the distance. There he was standing in front of a street light with a bug catching net in hand.

“We meet again…” The Buddyroid muttered as he prepared to wield the net like a finely sharpened blade.

“Prepare yourself!” He lounged at the metal pole delivering a fury of swift strikes until he fell back with a loud roar of imaginary pain.

“You are truly a fine warrior…” His fading voice said as he laid there lifeless.

“J!” Yoko shouted out running up to the gold and silver warrior. J quickly sat up and looked at the direction the voice was coming from. As he got up on his feet Yoko had caught up to him.

“Thank you Juicey. If it wasn’t for you the Metaroid would of got me.” Yoko said looking up at the taller machine-man.

“It’s our job to defeat the Vagras and prevent casualties. Thanking me is unnecessary.” J stated in his usual deep tone as he turned around and walked away. He always did that though. After every battle he would just wonder off, not saying a word to the other Busters. Where did he go? What did he do when he wasn’t fighting Vagras? Yoko wondered these things as he walked away in his usual quick pace.

“Hey! Yoko! Come on already!” Ryuuji shouted from the distance. Yoko turned around.

“Sorry Ryuuji! Go on ahead! There’s something I need to take care of!” She quickly shouted and turned back to chase after J. Ryuuji just stood there wondering what was so urgent.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
All hail the mysterious life of J! All hail Masta!

Wait! Give Sav Libra. If anyone could make that switch worth a damn...it would be him.

The Meteor has landed
Sav-Sav has the right spirit. *Thinking of taking the Cancer switch away from Nate and giving it to Savior.*

...Sav-Sav? And for your information, I already have the Scorpio Switch! And I'm not giving it up!

Also it's on tumblr. http://ichigorider.tumblr.com/ Spread it across the internet!

If I had a tumblr...

Wait! Give Sav Libra. If anyone could make that switch worth a damn...it would be him.

Hmm...maybe, I don't know. Should I have the power to x-ray through places?

EDIT:
Savior is Scorpio and Libra is Lazy. This was decided.

I knew you would remember!