The Great Me
Eh?! I thought TJ Omega wasn't a member of HJU! I thought he was just a guest at that HJU Radio episode.

Lurker
TJ actually wondered if "Agito was a fluke" when they were reviewing Kamen Rider the Next.:laugh:

Well, he also wrote 555, which was pretty good over all, but it did start to show signs of things to come :laugh:

Was he involved in Blade? I can't remember if someone got thrown into a river in that series.

The review made me wonder about Movie War 2011, you're going to need a pretty big OOO fan to defend the Nobunaga's Desire segment :laugh:

I'm a pretty big OOO fan, but I can't defend the story of the movie. It just didn't feel like an OOO movie, but rather a Nobunaga movie. I like the fight scenes, except for the ballet dance that was playing during the final fight, ugh..........

EDIT: I forgot to say, great review! Also, is there a reason why that mammoth robot was there? Is it a reference to something?

Last edited:
Was he involved in Blade? I can't remember if someone got thrown into a river in that series.

He did the "Missing Ace" Movie. But what many people didn't realize is that he was the writer for Turboranger and Jetman. Some people actually want him to go back into sentai.

Lurker
I'm a pretty big OOO fan, but I can't defend the story of the movie. It just didn't feel like an OOO movie, but rather a Nobunaga movie. I like the fight scenes, except for the ballet dance that was playing during the final fight, ugh..........

I wouldn't say that Nobunaga's Desire did not fell like an OOO movies, because to me, it did. It just that is is Early-OOO, back during the days when it was desperately trying to escape W's shadow. Of course it did not helped that this was a team-up movie with W... Featuring Skull... All the odds were stacked against Nobunaga's Desire.

I'm also an OOO fan and I can understand where Nobunaga's Desire is coming from (not talking about Inoue), as well as the potential it had, but I cannot honestly say it was good. :sweat:

is there a reason why that mammoth robot was there? Is it a reference to something?

Legitimate question!

He did the "Missing Ace" Movie. But what many people didn't realize is that he was the writer for Turboranger and Jetman. Some people actually want him to go back into sentai.

I actually liked Missing Ace more than the entire Blade series :laugh:

I actually liked Missing Ace more than the entire Blade series :laugh:

Hey...the Blade Series was cool also...along with the World of Blade and the World of Diend. The only bad part is that Decade made Kenzaki a douche...and thus kinda lost respect for Blade as a whole.

...though I am still a Chalice, Leangle, and Lance fan.:buttock:

And don't get me started about Wataru Kurenai.:shakefist