All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:rofl2:

EDIT:

BTW it looks like someone's been taking some "meds" to do the cross over review... :laugh:

clue - lower left...

picture4wg.png

Last edited:
Plastic Addict
:rofl2:

EDIT:

BTW it looks like someone's been taking some "meds" to do the cross over review... :laugh:

clue - lower left...

picture4wg.png
:laugh: Good catch, I was waiting for someone to notice that... I dont think we even noticed that was on the couch, let alone in the shot.

Banned
Pretty good stuff TJ, though i have no idea who the other guy was :laugh:

If i had to nitpick, some of the Dialog seemed a bit stiff, but overall :thumbs::thumbs:.

So TJ, you been popping Vicodin? :anime:

Lurker
Great work. It's hard to find reviews involving Decade out there, and harder to find one in which he isn't burn at the stake, it's good to be reminded that I'm not the only tokusatsu fan that likes Decade :thumbs:

The review made me wonder about Movie War 2011, you're going to need a pretty big OOO fan to defend the Nobunaga's Desire segment :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
Great work. It's hard to find reviews involving Decade out there, and harder to find one in which he isn't burn at the stake, it's good to be reminded that I'm not the only tokusatsu fan that likes Decade :thumbs:

The review made me wonder about Movie War 2011, you're going to need a pretty big OOO fan to defend the Nobunaga's Desire segment :laugh:

I liked Decade too. I just don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is.

OOOs and W's movie on the other hand...:sweat:

Lurker
I liked Decade too. I just don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is.

OOOs and W's movie on the other hand...:sweat:

DECADE IT SELF WASN'T A BAD SERIES MAYBE NEEDED TO BE FLESHED OUT A LIL MORE AND THE DECADE VS W MOVIE WAS PRETTY GOOD BUT IT ALSO FELT A LIL RUSHED WITH THE INTENT TO JUST USHER IN THE NEW KAMEN RIDER AT THE TIME WHICH WAS KAMEN RIDER W

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
You should learn how to use upper and lower case when typing.

Are you mad or something?

G

Or a big Toshiki Inoue Fan. Most common response...

"OH MY GOD...HE DID IT AGAIN!!!":shakefist

...that's what I usually hear anyway.:sweat: