Lurker
He was as popular as retsu but compared to kenji Oba he's seen as the bad child, he's very hands on and want to be in control of his brand (not in a selfish way) but he is as important as Oba is. And I thought Spielban did great, we shall see though

I also notice that i guess thy wanted to bring some visual changes to the suit and can i say at times the suit was ay too super shiny in the movie lol

spielban and juspion was nowhere near the original 3 in the TV ratings back then, which is why TOEI thought it was getting old and start doing very radical changes to it(settings are no longer in space, heroes no longer have giant battleships, etc)

the shiny costume is what the uchuu keiji suits are supposed to look like at all times, back then however, it is impossible to make it shiny all the time because they do real stunts will all those big explosions, unlike today where 90% of the thing are done in CG or is edited heavily.

Mad Skillz
Man, Miura looks pretty cool in that quick shot. There really was nothing about this trailer that didn't look amazing to me, there is definitely a lot of high production value going into this movie. (and they kept the theme song, yes!)

The new Tendou Souji
Damn, that was a reeally good trailer; I so f'kin wish I'd be able to see it in theaters over there. D:

Awesome Trailer! but......
[HIDE]The film will join Gokaigers VS Gavan and Kamen Rider Fourze events?[/HIDE]

Super Moderator
Great trailer! The Gavan, Sharivan and Shaider suits look excellent!

Last edited:
Thank god. I was worried for a minute but luckily Date has his mustache. The movie will be just fine...

"Training."
I was squealing like a fan girl throughout the trailer. :)

I can't wait to see the three Space Sheriffs do their roll calls together on screen. I hope the movie will use a lot of practical effects in it's fights.

Last edited: