"Training."
Change the suit too much and it wouldn't be Gavan...unless they were using this to transition into a new Space Sheriff suit, then yes change the suit. But if it remains as Space Sheriff Gavan then the suit should remain the same with some very subtle differences to mark a new guy. A unique fighting style/moves plus some inherited attacks from Retsu would be cool. Also a guy from RB posted a article and says the new Gavan's lights are blue while Retsu's is yellow. Heres the article: http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20120714-OHT1T00017.htm?from=yol

Making some minor changes will distinguish the new Gavan from Retsu's one. At the same time being respectful to his namesake to where he takes Gavan's legacy and makes it his own.

Poraemon@j-hero.com
Change the suit too much and it wouldn't be Gavan...unless they were using this to transition into a new Space Sheriff suit, then yes change the suit. But if it remains as Space Sheriff Gavan then the suit should remain the same with some very subtle differences to mark a new guy. A unique fighting style/moves plus some inherited attacks from Retsu would be cool. Also a guy from RB posted a article and says the new Gavan's lights are blue while Retsu's is yellow. Heres the article: http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20120714-OHT1T00017.htm?from=yol

There's a name "Suzuka Morita" will be a cast in that movie. too,

J

Juspion

So the civilian name of the new Gavan will be Geki Jumonji. Wonder if he's an earth born human or raised in another planet?

Last edited by a moderator:
DAIMON PAWNCH
At least watching the Gavan series will now have some importance (not saying I hated it, it just took me a while to finish it last year)

I hope this time Wakiko Kano (Mimi) and/or Kyoko Nashiro (Marin) make an appearance. Is it confirmed Sharivan (plus Watari) and Shaider will appear, or is it still speculation?