Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Would like to change his avatar
I had no idea he was working on Go-Busters as well. Makes sense though, considering how many good out-of-suit fight scenes there have been so far.

Unless he's working on Go-busters unofficially or off the record, I haven't seen his name associated with it. But it's fairly obvious that action director Hirofumi Fukuzawa is majorly influenced by Sakamoto's style.

I'm not usually a fan of Sakamoto's, but I really liked his Gokaiger episodes and am still a little pissed at him for bailing on Gokaiger to do Fourze.

Don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnfmr4o-mzY&context=C4a872c3ADvjVQa1PpcFMJmZnC67kNbGixjxXzzdWK4O6wMVnxolg="][GPTV] Super Hero Taisen - Opening Day Afterthoughts - YouTube[/ame]

I'm still confused as to why they can't just make a crossover like they used to.

Actually, yes I can:

"Ok, so This Summer's crossover is going to be Super-1, Fourze, Kyodain: Super Space Time! It's going to be great!"
"What about Kamen Rider Black? What'll he be doing"
"What? He's not in this."
"Well, why not? And what about the other guys? Why can't they be in this too?"
"Because it's not about them. It's about the Space-themed heroes since this year's Rider is space-themed"
"Ok, go ahead. Just make sure everyone else is in it too since we can't risk alienating any of our fanbase."

Word. Just have it be a few riders and no more.

I'm still confused as to why they can't just make a crossover like they used to.

Actually, yes I can:

"Ok, so This Summer's crossover is going to be Super-1, Fourze, Kyodain: Super Space Time! It's going to be great!"
"What about Kamen Rider Black? What'll he be doing"
"What? He's not in this."
"Well, why not? And what about the other guys? Why can't they be in this too?"
"Because it's not about them. It's about the Space-themed heroes since this year's Rider is space-themed"
"Ok, go ahead. Just make sure everyone else is in it too since we can't risk alienating any of our fanbase."

Rider crossovers were never like that though... Since the start, they always brought back everyone for the movies. And, really, I guess with Yonemura's writing and Shirakura's "concepts" people would still be whining about the twists and such even with a smaller cast.

What I've read about this movie makes it sound like it's closer to what they should be on the crossover side (featuring various series throughout, rather than just in the ending), although I still need to see the execution itself. Still, I'd like to see some other production team handling the next big crossover, as long as it's not a Sentai one (because they never actually even attempt to do big crossovers...) just to see how different it'd be from the current team, even though I'm looking forward to this movie. It could be doable if this movie is a box office success and they really turn it into an annual feature.

Last edited:
私の占いは当たる
It's time for special Buster!

[hide]
special_buster_704b.gif
[/hide]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Don't use postimage as link back doesn't work.

Exactly, but while they're trying to make something everyone will like. There's some people who would just hate it without giving it any constructive critisim. So all they can do is pay attention to those would enjoy this movie and tune out the haters. Even if does feel like that they can't win.

But if you tune out the people who don't like your stuff than your not try to please everyone.