Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hmm, I think missing the callbacks for new members of our group would have been a bad thing. :laugh:

Too sleepy tonight, I'll watch tomorrow. :)

And let me know if you find any HK NEO eps, I'd totally watch it again. :shakefist

Eye See You
Hmm, I think missing the callbacks for new members of our group would have been a bad thing. :laugh:

Too sleepy tonight, I'll watch tomorrow. :)

And let me know if you find any HK NEO eps, I'd totally watch it again. :shakefist

I've got the HK subbed NEO on DVD and I do think someone uploaded them a few years back but I can't confirm that.

If Jabi can put up such a fight against Masked Guy, then how will mask guy fare against Kouga? I mean especially if Kouga went Horse and Cape mode.

Seeing as Jabi is back, and other guy is now back... Hopefully Mary is on her way back as well. Then all we need is Kiba and Mushashi.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Really? I watched it in 2009 and couldn't find HKs anywhere. :hmm:

Anyhoo, we should probably stop derailing the Garo thread with MMB. :laugh:

S

scikaiju

So is everybody going to have people keeping secrets from Kouga. First Karou and Leo now Zuruba and Jabi. I can see why in Jabi's case but I'm wondering when somebody is going to have Gonza keep something from Kouga lol. but it was a good episode though, it's always good to see Jabi in action.