The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly up, TaJaDor!
~I've got a new Figure~

dMEQgl.jpg

Since I am weak willed, I just ordered Rising Ixa on eBay. Estimated Delivery late Jan. But now I only lack Dark Kiva to have all the Kiva related SHFs in transit to me. Still looking for a good deal on Dark Kiva. help?

Since I am weak willed, I just ordered Rising Ixa on eBay. Estimated Delivery late Jan. But now I only lack Dark Kiva to have all the Kiva related SHFs in transit to me. Still looking for a good deal on Dark Kiva. help?
Amazon's got a few for less than $40.

How do people like the Souchaku Henshin Kuuga figures?
I can get the Dragon Form, Pegasus form, and the set with Rising Mighty, Dragon, Pegasus and Titan forms, along with the Dogga and Bashaa Kiva forms for the same price as the SHF Rising Dragon/Rising Pegasus set.

Or really, I want the two Kiva figures enough I'll buy them anyway, so the real question is, three SH Kuugas, but 6 forms total, or 2 SHFs for $20 more?

Which would you recommend?

In Justice, We Trust!
I just got my Shinken Blue and Shinken Green today.

They're really starting to look good together, lined up like that. I want the Girls a lot more now, but if only they weren't so expensive. :disappoin

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, all I can say is good luck on gettting Pink, Yellow, and Kaoru-hime at a cheaper prize.

God, I wish had a job to buy my first Figuarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.