Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

I don't do sense
The problem that I see with OOO part - at least until I see how it all plays out - is that it feels like they're setting it up for something bigger, with Ankh's future, Kougami making new medals and Miharu, but you know they aren't going to ever follow up on these things, so why tease.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
From what I've seen of the clips and previews, Gentaro and Nadeshiko have some really cute scenes together, like moon walking and Gentaro catching Nadeshiko before she flies away and the stare at each other, helmets touching and all.

The romance fan in me died at that scene. We've never really had something like that in Kamen Rider :laugh:

The problem that I see with OOO part - at least until I see how it all plays out - is that it feels like they're setting it up for something bigger, with Ankh's future, Kougami making new medals and Miharu, but you know they aren't going to ever follow up on these things, so why tease.
It will either lead to a Den-O movie where they go into the future or like the new Shroud it will just be forgotten.
"I destroy all and tie all"? What does that mean?
Decade.

Mad Skillz
With Decade coming back after two years off the air, we could see OOO again. Granted, it probably won't be in the capacity to tell a story about all of the things introduced in this movie. This feels like a new age 555 with the introduction of certain plot lines when there is no conceivable way it can return.