Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's bad to not like Goseiger because it's not Shinkenger but it's totally OK for you to not like Gobusters because it's not Gokaiger (a series you didn't want to watch because it wasn't Goseiger)?

Yay for coherence...

I still don't understand why you insist so much Gobusters is not a Super Sentai series. I really don't.

there is no satisfing her, lets not try to convince her anything otherwise she's clearly set in her ways on how she feel so lets move on

Hrm.

The mecha designs are neat and it's nice to see a transformation device that isn't randomly some variation on a cellphone yet again.

On the other hand the suit designs for the Rangers themselves seem kind of... bland. They have the same "sleep over pajamas" look of GekiRanger, which I was never really fond of.

Still, the gimmick sounds interesting enough so we'll have to see how it plays out and I'm hoping it ends up more watchable then the painfully unenjoyable Sentai that's on now.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well you could have all the mechs just laying in one huge pile in the middle of the city, their finisher could be farting out the Bandai logo at the monster.

Toei's saving that for the 40th anniversary ...

二番目の翻訳者
Gobuster has at least four themes/gimmicks

Spies

Headder system with the Buster Machine Cockpits

Vehicles

Animals

"Vehicles" and "Animals" are so generic for Sentai at this point I'm not even sure how you can count them as a gimmick. It's like saying "giant robot" or "colorful suits" is a gimmick.

Toei's saving that for the 40th anniversary ...

Go-Orgy?

Status
Not open for further replies.