Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

always henshining'
and those are filler episodes
how can you call this episode filler??

At Negakure shrine where Ninjaman is sealed, Mirai Moriyama said the next time they meet he will introduce Gai to an American friend if he can make one. I'm now betting on the Kakuranger guest being Kane, the long shot. :laugh:
i noticed that too lol. i wonder if they were implying something

Would like to change his avatar
The minute Hyuuga was part of the Gingaman episode I knew right from that moment it wouldn't have been NinjaRed appearing for the Kakuranger tribute. It actually shocks me to think anyone else would think otherwise.

Nobody knew. Gokaiger's not exactly an ordinary show, not so easy to predict, and people were already expecting for them to address actors who played multiple characters. (It also made no sense to eliminate the possibility of Ogawa playing Sasuke after playing Hyuga since he's the best bet in terms of who they'd be able to get back from Kakuranger.)

And I'd still like for Jun'ichi Haruta to pop up to do more, and as Ryu Hoshikawa/Dyna Black! I don't think people should be overlooked for playing more than one character. (Makes more sense to let Ogawa play Sasuke than let Ohba play Gavan. :p) You even said you'd forgive Hiroshi Miyauchi if he showed up playing Ao Ranger for a change.

Eye See You
Ep 39 was uber nostalgia for me as Megaranger was my first Sentai series to watch back in 1997.

1. I love Kenta.
2. I love Kenta's haircut.
3. The fact the goof ball became a teacher is the funniest **** ever.

Also good to see Basco & Sally again, especially Basco's kaijin form.

The preview for the Timeranger ep looks good. Can't wait to see this one but before that it's time for Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle!.

how can you call this episode filler??

I call it filler because it doesn't bring a lot of stuff for the main story; no Zangyac, no Basco; of course, it brings back to the Gosei vs Shinken, but it mostly shows more the context of the events in that movie ; why do you think that episode isn't a filler?

I call it filler because it doesn't bring a lot of stuff for the main story; no Zangyac, no Basco; of course, it brings back to the Gosei vs Shinken, but it mostly shows more the context of the events in that movie ; why do you think that episode isn't a filler?

Personally, I don't think its a filler either. Its because of the jar that was shown near the end. Never got to watch Kakuranger, so I don't know anything about Ninjaman except from what I read from Wikipedia and what other people are posting here. If that jar is actually his, then its got to be important for the main story.

I'd assume that the data-gathering villain will play some role in the remaining episodes, also showing that this wasn't a filler.

I'd assume that the data-gathering villain will play some role in the remaining episodes, also showing that this wasn't a filler.

You mean Agent Metal Alice?
ej8txd.jpg

She was a villain in Goseiger and was destroyed somewhere around this time last year...

Kuuguitar
You mean Agent Metal Alice?
ej8txd.jpg

She was a villain in Goseiger and was destroyed somewhere around this time last year...

Exactly. Matrintis is already destroyed by the time of Gokaiger, so that's the last you'll see of her.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Nobody knew. Gokaiger's not exactly an ordinary show, not so easy to predict, and people were already expecting for them to address actors who played multiple characters. (It also made no sense to eliminate the possibility of Ogawa playing Sasuke after playing Hyuga since he's the best bet in terms of who they'd be able to get back from Kakuranger.)

And I'd still like for Jun'ichi Haruta to pop up to do more, and as Ryu Hoshikawa/Dyna Black! I don't think people should be overlooked for playing more than one character. (Makes more sense to let Ogawa play Sasuke than let Ohba play Gavan. :p) You even said you'd forgive Hiroshi Miyauchi if he showed up playing Ao Ranger for a change.

Miyauchi played AoRanger during the Legend War, just a few battle grunts, but it was him. And I think Ogawa did shout NinjaRed's "Seibai!" There no close ups of DynaBlack, only Pink.