Read my smart post
Jason Statham in Transformers? Hell no.

Jason Statham in Fast Six and Seven? Yes Please.

Eh, I don't know how I feel about Jason Statham in a Transformers movie...

I love the movies he's been in, but Transformers doesn't suit him.

No more Shia LaBeouf? Why is that?

PARTY HARD
I' not particularly a fan of Statham, mostly because the movies i've seen him in fit him so much, I can't see him in anything else.

And the transformers movies aren't mainly as much about the humans (even if they CAN fight back and kick ass) as they are about the Transformers. It'll seem very out of pla for him imo...

I' not particularly a fan of Statham, mostly because the movies i've seen him in fit him so much, I can't see him in anything else.

And the transformers movies aren't mainly as much about the humans (even if they CAN fight back and kick ass) as they are about the Transformers. It'll seem very out of pla for him imo...

The Transformers should take a back seat once because it seems odd they can barely do **** while the Transformers do everything. I want more of a balance so if Statham does do it ,he will be able to do his thing with the Autobots .

Transporter 4: Transformers 4 -The Reckoning

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
How about no more live-action "Transformers" movies please? The last 2 were absolutely horrible. As for getting rid of Shia, that's probably the best idea they're had. He's annoying as **** in these movies. Hell, he's annoying as **** period. I was watching 'AOTS' a few days ago, and idiots are actually suggesting him to be in Die Hard 5.

Minato Ascending
Eh, I don't know how I feel about Jason Statham in a Transformers movie...

I love the movies he's been in, but Transformers doesn't suit him.

No more Shia LaBeouf? Why is that?

I think Statham should work in a TF movie, but if he's the lead, they'd better give him some scenes where he kicks butt, and not run for his life like Shia did whenever there's trouble in the TF trilogy.

Shia LaBeouf already said that he's not coming back for #4, so they need a new leading man.

Btw, do you guys know that Jason Statham is dating Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the actress who replaced Megan Fox in DOTM, in real life?

A simple passerby...
I don't think it's a good idea. No reasons, it's just a big hunch and a big no no. I didn't think he'd be a good Daredevil either when they rumor came out he was gonna be in the Reboot. To me he fits more of an army type or spy kinda guy.