HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a Tiger boss
Ohh that was the clubs bracelet to let us in. It was the drinking bracelet. I still got mine on. >_< I dont drink for certain reasons. Id whether not say. Kind of personal.

(っ・ω・)っ
Looking hot, BT :33

Oh and Mushi, I replied to you via VM cause I don't wanna clog up the thread @_@!

boogie woogie feng shui
Anyway, if you're going for a bit of a lean built like what I'm doing, I guess running is a good choice. But I remember Bolt telling me that weights seem to burn fat a lot more quicker, though I think it will make you have a more muscular built. Well, he can confirm it once he checks this thread out again I suppose.

There are many ways to get and stay lean, and no method is innately superior to another, but in the choice between running and lifting for fat loss, there's no question that weightlifting or any other form of intense, progressive strength training will yield more consistent weight loss results and benefits. That isn't to say it's better, because by only utilizing a resistance-based workout regimen, you're not receiving the benefits you would from sustained cardiovascular training (running, cycling, swimming, etc.), such as lower resting heart rate, increased lung capacity, and improved circulation of metabolic waste products, as abundantly. Exclusive cardiovascular training, on the other hand, is a very difficult and potentially counterproductive avenue to fat reduction because its goals are, as the name suggests, making heart and lung functions more efficient, not developing skeletal muscle which aids higher metabolic rates and expedites the conversion of subcutaneous fat into valuable muscle glycogen stores.

The best approach is to find a balance that's appropriately suited to the individual, their needs, athletic capabilities, time allotted for exercise and physical limitations. A ratio of about 3:1 (resistance:cardio) works wonders for me, and, since we're all human beings, probably most people, as far as my desired level of physical performance.

It stinks.
Pets are a great thing to have. Im so gonna cry when my cats cant run to me as fast as they do now. Then again my breathing problems will be thankful but thats about it.

K so im posting these so you guys cant laugh at my facial expressions. I feel comfy with you guys and feel free to tell how my friends look better then me because i know they do. My friends always outshine me.

[hide]
meandblewis.jpg
meandneice.jpg
mehahhhhh.jpg[/hide]

You look like you had a little too much to drink. Either that, or you're really excited in front of the camera.

Chief HJU News Editor
For the amount Bolt talks about fitness, I have never seen what he looks like to know if he practices what he preaches.

I am the law
While not a pic of me persay...I was the one taking it.
While I was out an about today....a war started in the Walmart parking lot!
781401d7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.