[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Some kind of Beast mode
The attempts at english in Tokyo Dogs is freakin hilarious. Hiro looks awesome with facial hair.

Also love J-shows that feature black people..at least once. Or any other culture that isn't azn.

Raxbait: Hip
The attempts at english in Tokyo Dogs is freakin hilarious. Hiro looks awesome with facial hair.

Also love J-shows that feature black people..at least once. Or any other culture that isn't azn.

Ningen no Shomei. Has black people, they even went to the US. hit it up.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

What cracks me up is that Hiro can actually speak English very well. Not sure about Shun, but it wouldn't surprise me if Hiro coached him during filming. :p

Some kind of Beast mode
Ningen no Shomei. Has black people, they even went to the US. hit it up.

Will do!

What cracks me up is that Hiro can actually speak English very well. Not sure about Shun, but it wouldn't surprise me if Hiro coached him during filming. :p

Yea, I know! When he's speaking english here he puts the accent on it. lol Makes sense, since he's supposed to be from Japan in the show.

btw..I don't remember people talking this fast in JDramas. Gawd damn..I have to pause and go back every few seconds. I'm reading as fast as I can.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I suppose they do, now that you mention it. I don't really notice it much, the only times I need to pause for subs is when there's a note at the top. In Hana Yori Dango, some of the characters speak almost exclusively in puns, so the translators put a lot of notes at the top to explain why the heck the jokes were funny. Those I had to pause for. :laugh:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Tokyo Dogs will always be a favorite of mine.......Hiro goes another level with his comedy from his "serious mode" that is usually in other shows (such as KR Kabuto hehe)

Some kind of Beast mode
Definitely...and I thought he was funny in Hana Kimi. This is where he flourishes, because he's not trying to be the pretty boy.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I'm debating. After I finish watching Jin 2, with the summer coming up, and me watching every single drama with Shiori Kutsuna that's worth watching (which is like 2-3. Stop acting in movies dammit!).

So..I'm interested in Matsuzaka Tori. Is he as good as I hear is? I'm interested in Clone Baby. If not, then I might go look for more Nagai Masaru or Kaname Jun dramas.

Oh and Tokyo Dogs rocked. I love Hiro and Shun.