The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Got The TOUCH!
First time, it was okay. Now Cena's rapping just feels unnecessary. Miz was spot-on though, I liked his promo a lot tonight.

Stone Cold pouring beer on Cole = made my night

and skipping next week's RAW. F**k Snoopy or Spooky or whatever the hell she is.

Now, WWE basically disappointed people in the end. So, TNA does the same but delivers on the person WWE wish they had. And using it to push Sting for the last time. Considering it got some high ratings, It worked well.

Both E and TNA made predictable move with their #-##-11 promos, which are very disappointing. Neither move of bringing Taker or Sting did much for their next PPVs, but I think Taker has more following power than Sting. That fan base at least keeps things afloat for Wrestlemania. As much a legend Sting is, not even he can make TNA better than what it is right now.

Eye See You
@Punk, TNA's take on 2.21.11 was fine, but Sting didn't really need or deserve to win the title just like that. It was just as bad as Cena returning after his injury and beating Jericho at Summer Slam a few years back. That **** is lame and you know it. Other then that it's cool that Stinger is back. It was probally a smart move for him not to sign with WWE to job to the Deadman @ Mania and just become another statistic.

So now WWE is cashing in on the Jersey Shore characters?. It sucked in TNA, why wouldn't it suck on RAW?.

Digital Artist
Tonight's RAW was a step up from last week's horrible show. It looks like CM Punk is losing everyone just in time for WM so he cant have no help against Orton. I am looking forward to that match so this feud is being worked right. Cool seeing JBL make a guest appearance as well as he's been mentioned sometimes ever since ADR step onto the scene. He can still talk so that's good. Having Austin as the Special Guest Referee really makes me intrigued in the Cole/Lawler match will go. Austin seems to be working out more now too as he looks thinner than he used to be. Cena's comeback promo was ok but even I felt it was weak. It almost felt like the one he did two weeks ago. This was very strange as I always loved the rapping version of Cena but this one just didn't feel right. He had no emotion at all. What a way to make the fans turn on Cena even more now. The Miz was great in his promo though as his words were pretty strong. I wouldn't mind him retaining the title at WM.

Eye See You
I think Mason Ryan will be the only one that'll end up being in Punk's corner since WWE really wants to build him up.

A few weeks ago I mentioned about promos being mechanical. Well tonight Cena's was so robotic that I didn't felt anything to where it was even funny. Compared to the Rock's, which was very heartfelt, despite via satellite. If anything Cena just shot himself in the foot.

Last edited:
DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Okay, because I've never seen it or seen commercials for it

Go to the nearest Kmart, Toys 'R Us or Wal-Mart and look in the action figures section. You should find them.

You Got The TOUCH!
I thought the Cena's promo was alright, the satellite **** was soooo true.

It might've been alright by itself, but with Rock's promo being aggressive and heartfelt, as well as Miz putting up one hell of Joker impression (not exactly, but you get the idea), it just becomes very pale in comparison. I know Cena can cut better promo than this, hell, I think him getting angry and speaking from heart would've balanced out Rock and Miz's promo very well (instead of coming off very juvenile).

Eye See You
I seriously hope Miz retains. He now passed the 100 day mark as WWE Champion which is the longest reign in 2 years.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I just hope Snooki`s on-camera time is brief(brief as in 45 seconds brief).
Although it`s doubtful,maybe we`ll be lucky and Awesome Kong will debut next week and pummel Snooki senseless.
Side note..Michael Cole`s reaction when Stone Cold signed the special referee contract was awesome,and it was nice to see JBL again

Status
Not open for further replies.