Chucky's back! - Child's Play remake in 2011....with Brad Douriff RETURNING as Chucky

Eye See You
Just announced for 2011 release. Child's Play remake but the beauty of this remake is that the original Chucky (Brad Douriff) will be returning as the killer doll!.

Douriff was Sheriff Brackett in the Halloween 1-2 remakes and will also be appearing in the Halloween 3 remake in 2011 aswell.

A big year for him.

Most people ***** about remakes becuase they feel the new actor won't replace the previous. So since that is scratched out I think the only bitching that people will end up doing is the fact that there is a new movie coming out.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I can't find anything about it.

From the web:

Rob Zombie:

"They’ve even said they don’t want to make any more [ the studio ]. I don’t know if they do or they don’t. Who knows? I feel that sometimes making these movies is so stressful that, when you’re in the middle of it, nobody ever wants to start talking about the next one. You’re like, “Really? I haven’t even survived this one yet so I don’t want to talk about the next one.†No, I feel like with these two that it is wrapped up, for me, and they can go make more with whoever and I don’t want to be involved on any level, I don’t think."

Whomp, whomp!
I heard that each time a crappy movie is made, a litter of kittens die........that's just what I heard.

Banned
Just announced for 2011 release. Child's Play remake but the beauty of this remake is that the original Chucky (Brad Douriff) will be returning as the killer doll!.

Douriff was Sheriff Brackett in the Halloween 1-2 remakes and will also be appearing in the Halloween 3 remake in 2011 aswell.

A big year for him.

Most people ***** about remakes becuase they feel the new actor won't replace the previous. So since that is scratched out I think the only bitching that people will end up doing is the fact that there is a new movie coming out.

The are doing a Halloween 3? The first 2 remakes were bad enough.

Throwing Some Justice!
Halloween 3 is pretty much in limbo right now. There hasn't been movement on that project since Patrick Lussier (Dracula 2000, My Bloody Valentine 3D) was announce as Rob Zombie's replacement. So I don't know where your getting your facts about this.

And Child's Play = Meh.

Eye See You
There's a Halloween 3 remake?

There are plans for one. Not with Zombie though.

Horror sells because people are disgusting. :disappoin

Pop music sells because people are all gay at heart.

The are doing a Halloween 3? The first 2 remakes were bad enough.

I find they weren't too bad if you try hard to not compare them to the originals. I don't mind watching them to be honest. But I like morbid ****. Mikey himself was a badass though.

Halloween 3 is pretty much in limbo right now. There hasn't been movement on that project since Patrick Lussier (Dracula 2000, My Bloody Valentine 3D) was announce as Rob Zombie's replacement. So I don't know where your getting your facts about this.

And Child's Play = Meh.

Well, now with SAW completed and no plans to make another flick at this point it would be the best thing to do some new HalloweeN flicks. But have them release in theaters during the Halloween season and NOT Summer like HalloweeN 2 did, which was like a giant WTF.

As for Child's Play, I enjoyed the 1st one since I was a kid. The others weren't as good. Maybe part 2 was good too but that was just about it. The rest were only eye candy for Jennifer Tilly's tits.