Dungeon of the Endless is a roguelike dungeon defense game, released by Playdigious for the PC. The story goes that an escape pod full of guards transporting prisoners malfunctioned and crash-landed on the planet Auriga. The bad thing about their situation is that the planet is unexplored — no one knows what to expect. The worse news is, they’re getting some strong hints. The monsters on this planet are bloodthirsty and coming their way in endless waves!
To survive, the guards and prisoners will have to work together, both to guard their ship while it’s being repaired and to explore the outer areas for anything that could help them escape sooner. Play long enough and you’ll discover the truth about Auriga — and unlock the ability to play as a pug dog.
That’s what the PC game is like. The mobile version, due to be released later this month, will play just like the original — except you’ll have the ability to play as the pug from the beginning.
This previously secret hero on PC will be available right from the start on the selection screen! Ayairi Whairydd the pug ain’t afraid of no enemy, no matter how big, as she will come rushing to crush them down with her giant hammer. A truly satisfying sight to say the least. But keep an eye on her: her paws don’t do well with equipment, and there’s so much a dog can do on her own.
- Gather A Team – Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses). Equip them, deploy them, and learn powerful abilities. Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards.
- Build Your Defenses – Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms. Use scarce resources to help your team survive. Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters. Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies.
- Open The Door – Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything. Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts. Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level. Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga.
- Carefully optimized for Mobile devices with a revamped interface and Cloud Save
- Includes the Deep Freeze, Death Gamble, Rescue Team, Organic Matters and Bookworm add-ons
- Play it in Korean and Japanese for the first time!
Dungeon Of The Endless: Apogee will also include all the extra content released for the PC version so far…and it’ll be optimized for touchscreen controls (why wouldn’t it be?) Look for the game on iOS and Android devices March 16.