Released at the start of Labor Day weekend, Wasteland Angel wasn’t fighting traffic, but still unleashed a healthy dose of road rage. But for those who didn’t yet get in on the old-school arcade style action, a new demo is being released today to let gamers try before they buy.
The demo puts you smack-dab in the middle of the fight – you must protect the citizens of Highwall, one of the last remaining havens for survivors of WWIII from the hillbilly mutant freaks trying to enslave them. Fight off spiked tractors, Gatling gun toting pickup trucks and armored school buses looking to kill or capture innocent town folk.
* 3 Tutorial Levels;
* Stage 5 – Mutant Area, featuring 4 levels including a boss and bonus challenge.
For those that have been playing, a welcome new set of features and improvements have been released to make the game even better!
* Configurable keys;
* Dual monitor support. The game will start on primary display instead of first display;
* Game saves now available at completion of each level;
* Fine tuned secondary objectives;
* Crane of Destruction is now ready to destroy!
If you’d like to mirror the demo, please feel free to do so from the following link: //www.meridian4.com/media/downloads/AngelDemo_Setup.exe